E.
基本待客英语
(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:
1. May I ~
2. Could you ~
3. Would you ~
I ~?
只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。
1.自己要做什么事时,就使用 May I ~
May I have your name, please?
请问尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please?
请问您什么时候结帐离开?
May I see your passport, please?
请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍是什么?
2. 麻烦客人时,可使用 Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please?
请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please?
请您写下来好吗?
Could you draft the fax, please?
请您写下传真的草稿好吗?
Could you hold the line, please?
请不要挂电话好吗?
3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用 Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee?
请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi?
请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
请问您介意坐在这里吗?
** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。
When would you like to visit Foshan?
请问您想要何时参观佛山?
When would you like to have lunch?
请问您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat?
请问您想何时用餐?
Who would you like to contact?
请问您想和谁联络?
Which kind of room would you prefer?
请问您喜欢哪一种房间?
How would you like to settle your bill?
请问您的账单如何处理?
How long would you like to stay?
请问您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy?
请问您要买几张票?
4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用 Shall I ~ 或 Would you like me to do ~?
Shall I draw the curtains?
请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you?
请问要我为您安排预约吗?
(二)招呼语
Good morning. (用于中午以前)
Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)
Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)
在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:
Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?
早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?
Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.
中午好,先生,欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆
Good evening, Ms. May I help you?
晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?
后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:
Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?
早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?
(三)回答
1.一般性的回答
I see, sir.
我明白了,先生。
Certainly, sir.
好的,先生。
2.请对方再等一会儿
Just a moment, please.
请稍等。
Thank you for waiting.
您久等了,先生。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.
很抱歉让您久等了。
Could you wait a little longer, please?
请您稍候好吗?
3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时
拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。
I am afraid I can’t do that.
不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。
Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.
不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。
4.道歉
如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。
I am very sorry for the delay.
很抱歉延误了时间
I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
很抱歉造成您的不便。
I would like to apologize for the mistake.
为这个错误我深致歉意。
5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答
You are welcome.
不客气。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您,先生。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢您。
6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说
Here you are.
您要的东西在这里。
Here is your room key.
这是您的房间钥匙。
Here it is.
这是您的东西。
7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说:
Have a nice day.
祝您有美好的一天。
Please enjoy your stay
祝您住宿愉快。
We hope to see you again soon.
希望不久能再次见到您。
Thank you for staying with us.
谢谢光临。
8.当客人的英语难以理解时
面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说 Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出
疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。
Pardon?
对不起?
Pardon me?
对不起?
I beg your pardon?
对不起请再说一遍好吗?
Could you repeat that, please?
请您重复一遍好吗?
若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:
Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?
不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?
电话英语的应对
1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:
“Hello, this is Information Desk.”
您好,这里是问询处。
“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”
问询处,请问您要服务吗?
2.打错电话时
如果是外线打错时,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number.
不好意思,您打错电话了。
This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel,
这里是佛山电子宾馆.
如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.
这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。
3.当负责的工作人员不在时
I am afraid is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 .
不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午 5 点左右回来。
I am afraid is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?
I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回来时,我会请他回电。
May I have your name and phone number, please?
请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?
4.当会话结束时
结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:
Thank you for calling.
感谢您的来电。
You are welcome, sir.
先生,不客气。
We look forward to hearing from you.
我们静候您的佳音。
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。
三.柜台服务
B=行李服务员(Bellman)
C=服务员 (Clerk)
H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)
BC=领班(Bell Captain)
G=客人(Guest)
To the Front Desk.
带客人到柜台
B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.
小姐,晚安。欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆。
G: Thank you.
谢谢你。
B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?
请问您有多少件行李?
G: Just this three.
只有这 3 件。
B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?
2 个旅行箱和 1 个手提皮包,这样对吗?
G: Yes. That’s all.
对,就这些了。
B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.
我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。
G: I see, thanks.
我知道了,谢谢。
B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.
当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。
G: OK. Fine.
好极了。
B: Please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。
Taking a guest to the room
1.I’d like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。
2.What’s the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?
3 .A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night ,one with a rear view is 115
dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚 140 美元,背阴面的每晚 115 美元。
4.I think I’ll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
6.We’ll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。
8.I’d like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of
October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10 月 4 曰下午到 10 月 10 曰上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.
我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?
11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是 50 美元一天。
12. What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I’ll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
14. By the way, I’d like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.
顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。
16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了 4 件行李,是不是?
17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。
18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。
19.After you, please.你先请。
20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。
22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?
24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
27.I’d like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。
1 【专业英语】【酒店】酒店礼宾部英语
重要词汇
礼宾部 Concierge
行李生 Bell man / Bell boy
门童 Doorman
行李 Luggage / Baggage
行李架 Luggage rack
行李存放处 Luggage Depository
行李车 Baggage trolley
司机 Driver
导游 Tour guide
电梯 Elevator
洗手间 Toilet
机场 Airport
火车站 Railway station
商场 Shopping center
超市 Super market
小费 Tip
雨伞 Umbrella
接机服务 Pick-up service / Limousine service
行李寄存 Check baggage
叫早服务 Morning call
贵重物品 Valuables
易碎物品 Fragile objects
自助早餐 Buffet breakfast
往前直走 Straight on
2 回复:【专业英语】【酒店】酒店礼宾部英语
常用词汇
五星级酒店 Five-star hotel
前厅部 Front office department
总台 Reception / Front desk
总机 Operator / Service center
商务中心 Business center
票务 Ticket service
游泳池 Swimming pool
怡湖园西餐厅 / 西餐厅 Lakeside Café / Western restaurant
明珠中餐厅 / 中餐厅 Powerlone Pearl Restaurant / Chinese
restaurant
大堂吧 Lobby lounge / 医务室 Clinic Room
桑拿 Sauna / 按摩 Massage / 美容厅 Beauty salon
宝龙会 Powerlong Club
多功能厅 / 会议室 Powerlong Multi-Function Hall / Meeting
room
停车场 Parking lot
总经理 General manager / 经理 Manager
大堂副理 Assistant manager [AM]
宾客关系主任 Guest relation officer [GRO]
主管 Director / 领班 Supervisor
楼层服务员 Room boy / Room waiter
总台接待 Receptionist / 维修人员 Repairman
换钱 change money
明信片 postcard
洗衣袋 Laundry bag
小心轻放 Handle with Care / 请勿倒立 Keep Top Side Up
3 回复:【专业英语】【酒店】酒店礼宾部英语
常用句子
Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗?
Is this everything, sir?
这是全部东西吗,先生?
May I take them for you? / Let me help you with your luggage.
我来帮您拿好吗? / 让我来帮您拿吧。
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰您。
Just a moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.
等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
The bellboy will show you to your room, sir.
先生,行李生会送您到房间的。
Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。
You may[can] leave your luggage in the Concierge.
您可以把行李放在礼宾部。
Would you like to check your luggage here?
您要寄存行李吗?
Don’t worry, your luggage will be sent up at once.
别担心,您的行李很快就会送上去的。
When you check out, please call and we’ll help you
with your luggage immediately.
如果您要退房,请致电 6849,我们将马上帮您运送行李。
May I know your room number? / What's your room number,
please?
您能告诉我您的房间号吗?
May I have a look at your room card?
我可以看一下您的房卡吗?
Do you mind if I put your luggage at here?
我把您的行李放在这里好吗?
Please sign your name here.
请您在这里签名。
Would you like me to call a taxi for you? / Would you want a
taxi?
你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗? / 需要出租车吗?
About 20 minutes by texi from here to Airport.
从这里到机场大概需要 20 分钟。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting ./Sorry to have kept you
waiting
对不起让你久等了。
Would you tell me your phone number?
您能告诉我您的电话号码吗?
After you, please./ You first, please.
你先请。
This way, please
这边请。
Is there anything else I can do for you?
您还有什么事要我做吗?
I see what your mean.
我了解你的意思。
I’ll send the luggage up by another lift.
我乘另一部电梯把行李送上去。
Here we are, sir, room 1101
先生,1101 房到了。
4 回复:【专业英语】【酒店】酒店礼宾部英语
情景对话
1,客人在门口时
A car pulls up in front of Powerlong Hotel and a doorman goes
forward to meet the Mr Steven,opening the door of the car for
them.
汽车停在了宝龙大酒店门口,门童上前为 Steven 先生开车门。
场景一:
Doorman[D]: Good evening, sir and madam.Welcome to our
hotel.
门童[D]:晚上好。欢迎光临!
Mr Steven[S]: Good evening.
Steven 先生[S]:晚上好。
[D] Excuse me, sir. So you have got altogether four pieces of
luggage?
D:对不起先生,您一共带了 4 件行李是吗?
[S] Yes.
[D] Ok.Leave it to me, sir. I’ll take care of your luggage.
D:好的,让我帮您拿吧,我会照看好行李的。
[S] Thank you.
S:谢谢。
[D] Not at all. The Reception Desk is straight ahead.This way,
please.
D:不客气先生。总台就在前面,这边请。
场景二:
S:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
S:对不起,请问餐厅在哪里?
D : We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style
restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
D:我们这里有中餐厅和西餐厅,您更喜欢哪个呢?
S:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
S:今天我想来点中国菜。
D:The buffet?
D:要自助的吗?
S:Yes.
S:是的。
D:Is on the second floor.This way, please.
D:那在二楼,这边请。
S: What are the hours at the restaurant?
S:几点有饭吃呢?
D:Lunch 10∶30 a.m.to2∶00 p.m.;Dinner 5∶30 to 10∶00
p.m..
D:午餐是上午 10 点半到下午 2 点,晚餐是下午 5 点半到晚上
10 点。
S:Thank you.
D: You're welcome.
5 回复:【专业英语】【酒店】酒店礼宾部英语
2,带领客人到房间
Bellboy[B]: Is this everything, sir?
B:这是全部的行李吗,先生?
Mr Steven[S]:Yes, that's everything.
S:是的。
B:Ok, May I have a look at your room card?
B:能不能让我看下您的房卡?
S:Oh,yes.is 1101.
S:噢,好的。我住 1101 房。
B:I see.Now please follow me.I’ll show you to your room.
B:好的。现在我带您去您的房间。
S:Where is the Western restaurant?
S:西餐厅在哪呢?
B:Oh, it’s on the First floor. Get out the lift and turn right,
sir.
B:在一楼,先生。出电梯右转就到了。
S:When will it open?
S:什么时候开呢?
B:The service time is 6:30am. To 10:00am..
B:营业时间是早上 6 点半到 10 点。
S:OK。
B :Here we are, sir. Room me help you to open the
door.
B:我们到了先生,1101 房。让我帮您开门吧。
[门开后]
B:You first, sir. Do you mind if I put your luggage at here?
B:您先请先生,我把您的行李放在这里好吗?
S:It's OK, Thank you many much,
S:好的,非常感谢。
B:That’s my job. How do you like this room?
B:这是我们工作。房间如何呢先生?
S:It's very cozy.I like it very much.
S:非常舒适,我很喜欢。
B:Right, is there anything else I can do for you?
B:还有其他需要吗?
S:No, Thank you.
B:OK, Good night.
6 回复:【专业英语】【酒店】酒店礼宾部英语
3,客人寄存行李
Mr Steven[S]:I want to check my luggage.
S:我想要寄存我的行李。
Bellman[B]:Certainly, sir. You can check luggage here. Please
go through the formalities.
B:当然可以,先生。你可以把行李寄存在这里。请您办一下
寄存手续。
S:No problem.
S:没问题。
B:May I know your room number?
B:您是几号房的?
S:My room number is 1101.
S:1101。
B:When will you take them back? Sir.
B:您什么时候来取呢?
S:About 30 minutes later.
S:大约半小时以后。
B:OK, please sign your name here.
B:好的,请在这里签个名。
B:Keep the luggage check card, and for drawing, please show
the second half of this card.
B:请保存好行李寄存卡,当您来取回行李时,请出示这张卡
的下半联。
S:OK, thank you very much. Bye bye.
B:See you. Sir.
7 回复:【专业英语】【酒店】酒店礼宾部英语
4,客人要出租车
Doorman[D]:Would you like me to call a taxi for you?
D:需要一辆的士吗?
Mr Steven[S]:Yes, thanks.
S:是的。
D:Where to? Sir.
D:到哪里呢,先生。
S:To the airport, international line.
S:到机场,国际线。
D:OK, Just moment, please.
D:好的,请稍等。
的士叫来后…
D:Sorry to have kept you waiting, sir. Are there four pieces in
all?
D:不好意思让您久等了,先生。您一共是四件行李对吗?
S:Yes.
S:是的。
D:Let me take them to the trunk.
D:让我把他们放到后背箱吧。
S:OK, thank you very much.
S:非常感谢。
D : You are welcome. Sir. Hope to see you again. Wish you
good luck.
D:不客气先生,希望能再次见到您。祝你好运。
1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 还不错。
11. Not yet. 还没。
12. See you. 再见。
13. Shut up! 闭嘴!
14. So long. 再见。
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 让我来。
17. Be quiet! 安静点!
18. Cheer up! 振作起来!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得开心!
21. How much? 多少钱?
22. I'm full. 我饱了。
23. I'm home. 我回来了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我请客。
26. So do I. 我也一样。
27. This way。 这边请。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好运!
33. I decline! 我拒绝!
34. I promise. 我保证。
35. Of course! 当然了!
36. Slow down! 慢点!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
39. Try again. 再试试。
40. Watch out! 当心。
41. What's up? 有什么事吗?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
44. Don't move! 不许动!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我怀疑。
47. I think so. 我也这么想。
48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!
50. Let me see.让我想想。
51. Never mind.不要紧。
52. No problem! 没问题!
53. That's all! 就这样!
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry. 别担心。
58. Feel better? 好点了吗?
59. I love you! 我爱你!
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
62. That's neat. 这很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。
66. Here you are. 给你。
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 别紧张。
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
73. Help yourself. 别客气。
74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得对。
79. You set me up! 你出卖我!
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
84. How's it going? 怎么样?
85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。
90. It's up to you. 由你决定。
91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
94. You're welcome. 不客气。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的
101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
104. What time is it? 几点了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不见!
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保证。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期几?
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 让开!
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错 1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔 100 美元。
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。
209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 与你无关!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。
260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15 除以 3 等于 5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。
287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?
294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?
296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦
301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。
306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。
307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。
315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。
318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。
324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。
328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面?
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。
353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!
356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。
361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。
366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。
369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。
370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。
373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。
377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。
378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗?
380. is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。
381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。
389. These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。
390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。
397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世 界上最 快乐的人。 401. He neither smokes nor
drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。
407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。
409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗?
412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。
418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。
419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。
427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。
429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。
431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。
432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。
434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。
436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949 年新中国成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。
441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。
442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。