酒店实用英语
Contents目 录
Service English For Each Department
部门岗位英语
Ⅰ Front Office 前厅
ⅰ Reception desk 前台接待…………………………………………………………………02
ⅱ reservation 预定部..……………………………………………………………………… 05
ⅲ Concierge 礼宾部…………………………………………………………………………10
ⅳ Switchboard 总机…………………………………………………………………………13
ⅴ Business center 商务中心………………………………………………………………… .17
Ⅱ Food and Beverage 餐饮部
ⅰ The Africa Deck 菲菲酒廊………………………………………………………………… 21
ⅱ Japanese restaurant &Teppanyaki restaurant日铁餐..………………………………………25
ⅲ Italian restaurant 意式复合餐厅……………………………………………………………34
ⅳ Chinese restaurant 中餐厅………………………………………………………………….44
Ⅲ Housekeeping管家部……………………………………………………………………53
Ⅳ Security department 保安部………………………………………………………… 59
Ⅴ The recreation&sauna department 娱乐与桑拿部…………………………… 61
前台接待日常用语
Part 1 Greetings
第一部分 问候
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please?
欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?
先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?
3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.
我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。
you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .
如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。
Part 2 Helping to Check-in
第二部分 帮助入住
Please have a seat for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.
请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。
2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure.
请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。
3. How many nights will you stay this time?
这次入住您会住多少天?
4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?
您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间?
5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately?
先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要分开付押金还是一起付呢?
Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?
这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?
7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..
这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。
Part 3 Providing Service During Staying
第三部分 居停期间提供服务
Regular Service常规服务
(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .
请稍等一下。马上为你转接过去。
(2) Because you are checking out two days early, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.
您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。
(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exercise jogging and walking.
酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步(锻炼身体)和散步的地方。
(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hotel regulation. ( hotel rules-)
您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。
(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.
不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。
(6) What denominations would you like?
你想要什么面值的人民币呢?
(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept the dollars with CB.
对不起,我们这里不收CB版的美金。
(8)---Can I fax this paper?
我可以传真这份文件吗?
==Certainly, sir. Where do you want to fax it to?
当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?
---How would you like to pay for it, sir?
你打算怎样付款呢,先生?
==Could you charge it to my room bill?
可记在我的客房账单内吗?
---Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Would you please sign here?
当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?
(9). Could you please send a car to the airport to pick me up?
你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?
(10). Could you please give us your flight No.?
你能告诉我您的航班号吗?
2. Reminder提醒
(1) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside..
外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。
(2) You look tired,You’d better go to bed earlier tonight if you can.
你看上去很累,今晚最好早点休息。
(3) Today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so please be careful.
今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。
Internet Service网络服务
There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk.
写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。
(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.
对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。
(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.
好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。
About the Laundry关于洗衣
The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.
上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。
For the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours.
普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。
(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.
您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。
(4)--- Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?
请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?
===Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.
好的,我们的服务员马上到。
Medical Service医疗服务
(1) You don’t look very well today. What seems to be wrong ?
你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧 ?
(2) I feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , I can not sleep well recently?
我感到头晕,喉咙痛。 还有,最近都睡不好。
(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctor to look after you .
不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。
(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache, coughing, or nausea?
还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?
(5) The doctor said you have got the flu. She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three times a day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.
医生说你感冒了。 她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。
(6) ---Are they strong?
==Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. By the way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.
---药性强吗?
==是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在用餐完毕后才能吃药。
(7) Can you give me some medicine for heartburn?
你可以给点胃药给我吗?
(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give you medicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?
如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。
(9) Well, I do have gastritis for two years.
恩,我确实有两年的胃病。
(10) Since your blood pressure is higher than normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes?
你的血压偏高,请问你是否有糖尿病?
(11)How is the acid in your stomach? Is the acid feeling very strong?
胃酸的强度怎么样?你是否感觉十分强烈?
(12) Are you taking other medicine at present? Please let us know just in case of chemical reaction. .
你最近有没有服用其它药物?为了防止药品之间产生不好的化学反应请告诉我们。
(13) Are you feeling better now, Sir?
先生,你好些了吗?
(14)---What happened to your leg, Sir?
先生,你的腿怎么呢 ?
==I tripped and fell in the bathroom.
我不小心在浴室摔倒了。
---Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor to go to see you right away.
请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。
Part 4 Apologize
第四部分 道歉
1. I’m very sorry. There could have been a mistake, and I do apologize for that.
很抱歉。出了错误,我应当道歉。
2. I assure you it won’t happen again.
我保证此类事情不会在发生。
3. I do apologize for inconvenience on behalf of our hotel.
对您造成的不便,我谨代表酒店向您道歉。
4. I’m sorry to tell you that your medicine bottle (cosmetic bottle) was broken by accident . I sincerely apologize for that.
非常抱歉,服务员在为您清理房间时,不小心打碎了你的药瓶(化妆品瓶子)。
5. I’m sorry to hear that. That’s unusual. I’ll look into the matter at once.
很抱歉,这很不寻常,我立刻去调查一下。
6. I’m very sorry .I hope you’re not hurt Please forgive me..
对不起,你没事吧,请原谅我。
7. I deeply apologize Madam, would you care to send this dress for dry-cleaning? No charge of course.
我们深感抱歉,小姐。请你把衣服拿去干洗,一切费用,由酒店负担。
8. I’m terribly sorry Please do accept our apology. We’ll do our best..
请接受我们的道歉,我们会尽快想办法。
9. I’m sorry for that. I will ask the repairman to fix it now.
真是抱歉,我马上安排人去修理。
Part 5 The Damage
第五部分 赔 偿
1. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.恐怕您得赔偿损失。
I’m afraid you have to pay for the broken chair according to the hotel policy.
根据酒店规定,恐怕你要对弄坏的椅子做出赔偿。
The indemnity for the burned carpet is 100 Yuan.
损坏地毯的赔偿是人民币100元。
I’m sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 Yuan for the bloodstains
on your bed linen.
我很遗憾地告诉你对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100元特别洗涤费。
Part 6 Expressing Appreciation
第六部分 道谢
1. Thank you for your kind understanding.
谢谢您的理解。
2. I would like to thank you for your great support for our hotel.
非常感谢您对我们酒店的大力支持。
Part 7 Say Goodbye
第七部分 道别
1. Wish you a pleasant journey! 祝您旅途愉快!
2. On the house Sir, .I assure you that everything will be right next time you come.
这是免费的。我保证你下次光临时,一切都会妥妥当当。
3. I’m looking forward to seeing you again. Good luck!
我期盼再次见到你,祝你好运!
Good Bye, and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您
预定部日常用语
1.May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve?
请问需要预订哪一类型的房间?
2.What kind of room do you have?
请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?
3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.
我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。
4.How about your hotel’s location?
请问贵酒店位于哪里?
5.Well, our hotel located in houjie town, Dongguan City. The Crown Prince hotel is only 30 minutes from Dongguan, 45 minutes from Shenzhen airport and 15 minutes to Chang Ping railway station, by car.
我们酒店位于东莞市厚街镇。本酒店离东莞30分钟车程,到深圳机场45分钟,到常平火车站只需15钟车程。
6.What’s the level of your hotel?
请问贵酒店是几星级的?
7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.
本酒店是五星级的酒店。
8.How about your hotel’s facilities?
请问贵酒店有什么设施?
9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool, shop prince and KTV equipment。.
本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,游泳池,商场及KTV设施。
10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?
请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房?
11.How long will you stay in our hotel?
请问您打算逗留多长时间?
12.Does your hotel have pick-up service?
请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?
13.Yes, please contact the concierge for details .
有的,详细内容请联系礼宾台。
14.Can I get har bour view in your hotel?
我可以看到海景吗?
15.I am sorry, you can’t. But you can have a nice view of a large pool surrounded by beautiful landscaping.
很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周围美丽的泳池景。
16.What is your hotel’s website and email address?
请问贵酒店的网址及邮址?
17.Our hotel’s website is xxxx and our email address is xxxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我们酒店的网址是xxx而我们的邮址是xxx预订房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。
18.Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don’t arrive before that day.
您的预订是暂时的,如果那天下午6点前不到,我们将会取消您的预订。
19.I am sorry, no elit room is available./ All rooms are unavailable.
很抱歉,提供不了雅致客房。/所有房间都订满了。
20.Does your company have contract with our hotel?
请问贵公司与我们酒店有协议吗?
21.Can I reconfirm the reservation? A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct. My name is XX,if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye!
我可以再确认您的预订吗?史密夫先生,10月台20日预订壹间高级房。我的名字XX如有任何疑问请与我们联系。谢谢您的来电。再见!
22.Please hold on for a moment, Mr Smith.
史密夫先生,麻烦请您稍等。
23.May I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?
24.I am sorry I beg your pardon.
不好意思,麻烦请重复一遍。
25.Would you please speak more slowly?
不好意思,麻烦请说慢一点?
26.I am sorry, I didn’t catch what you mean’t.
不好意思,我不大懂您的意思。
27.I would like to talk to someone in charge.
我想找您们的负责人。
28.He has not come back yet.
他还没回来。
29.She is in a conference now.
她正在开会。
30.Would you like to call back later?
麻烦请您稍后再拨。
31.Thank you for waiting.
让您久等了。
32.I’m not sure, sorry.
不好意思,我不能确定。
33.Are you following me, Sir?
请问听懂我说吗,先生?
34.Could you explain that a bit more?
请您解释多一点好吗
35.Could you put that more simply?
请您具体一点好吗?
36.Could you hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days.
麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。
37.What time do you expect to arrive , Sir?
请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生?
38.May I request a late check in?
我想要求晚些到店入住,可以吗?
39.Certainly, we’ll hold the room until you arrive.
当然可以,我们将为您保留房间直到您的到来。
40.I’d like to confirm your reservation.
我想确认您的预订。
41.Could you hold on for a moment please? I’ll check our reservation record.
麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。
42.Does it include breakfast?
包括早餐吗?
43.The tax and breakfast are also included.
税及早餐也包括在内。
44.We have a special family package plan
我们现在开始新推出一个优惠套餐。
45.We’ll have to charge you RMB100 extra for an additional bed.
如需加床,我们将会收取人民币100元。
46.What time will the guest be arriving?
客人大概什么到达酒店?
47.Your room is confirmed for that day.
那天您的房间已确定。
48.I’d like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.
我想延住多两天,直到9号。
49.We’ll extend your reservation for you.
我们将会延住您的预订。
50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK?
我那天早点到,可以吗?
51.We have changed our schedule, please amend our booking till next week.
我们的行程有变动,请更改我们的预订到下星期。
52.I’d like to cancel a reservation.
我想取消一个预订。
53.I’m afraid we have no record of a reservation under this name.
不好意思,恐怕我们没有这个名字记录的预订。
54.Which travel agent did you go through to make this reservation.
请问您是通过哪间旅行社来做这个预订的?
55.Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?
请问这个电话是新的预订,还是确认预订?
56.We’ll send a confirmation to you soon.
我们稍后传确认书给您。
57.Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
如有任何疑问请随时与我们联系。
58.Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.
如需进一步了解,请随时与我们联系。
59.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation.
麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。
60.Sorry ,there is no record in our list.
很抱歉,我们的名单上没有此记录。
61.Would you hold the line please? I must pick up another call.
麻烦请您稍等,我需要接听另壹个电话。
62.Have you made a reservation?
请问已经作了预订吗?
63.I’m sorry to have taken up your time.
不好意思占用您的时间。
64.Perhaps you have a cheaper room?
或许您们还有更便宜的房间吧?
65.Sorry, the quoted rate is lowest.
不好意思,这个报价已经是最低了。
66.Do you have a transfer service from airport to hotel free of charge?
请问贵酒店有没有免费接机服务?
67.Please inform the guest to check in before .
请通知客人在下午6点前到本酒店办理入住手续。
68.The room is spacious and cosy , I’m sure you will enjoy yourself.
房间既宽敞又舒适,我肯定您会过得愉快。
69.Sorry, I can’t find your name on the arrival list.
不好意思,我在预期到达的名单上找不到您的名字。
70.May I recommend deluxe suite? It’s more luxurious and comfortable.
我向您推荐豪华套房,更豪华更舒适的。
71.I will get someone who can speak English well to talk to you.
我会找壹位英语较好的同事跟您说。
72.How many people are there in your party?
与您同行有多少人?
73.Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.
麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。
74.Who is the reservation for?
请问是哪壹位客人的预订?
75.The hotel is fully booked, would you like me to place you on a waiting list.
没有任何房间可以提供,我们可以为您安排后补名单。
76.I’m sorry. We have no record of a reservation for that date.
很抱歉,我们没有那天预订的记录。
77.When was the reservation made?请问什么时候作的预订?
78.Do you remember the name of the clerk who accepted your reservation?
请问您记得那壹位职员为您作的预订吗?
79.We will hold your booking until a guarantee.
没有任何担保,我们只可以为您保留到下午6点钟。
80.Would you like to guarantee your room for late arrival?
因您较晚入住,您可以为您的预订作个担保吗?
81.How would you like to guarantee your reservation?
请问您以什么方式为您的预订作担保?
82.This is the peak season.. I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later? We may have some cancellations.因这是旺季,非常抱歉,但是请您迟些再打电话过来好吗?可能会有人取消预订。
83.May I take your credit card for the guarantee?可以提供您的信用卡作担保吗?
84.Let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct.
让我为您重复一下您 的预订以确保无误。
85.We will note down your request and if possible, we will reserve it for you.
我们将会记录您的要求,如果可以,我们会为您预订。
86.I’m sorry, we don’t have connecting superior rooms, but deluxe rooms.
很抱歉,我们没有商级连通房,只有豪华连通房。
87.If you require any help please keep me informed.
如需任何帮助,请随时与我们联系。
88.It arrival time is not stated a reserved room will be held until .
如果抵店时间未明确告知,所订的房间将保留至当天下午6:00.
89.To guarantee your booking, please advise us of your credit cart number and dated of valid advance in.为了确保您的订房,请将您的信用卡号及有效期限通知我们,或预付壹晚的 房租作订金。
90.With out guaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room to 6 ., If you make a guaranteed reservation, we can hold the room overnight. Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
非担保的预订只能保留到当天下午6点。若您作了担保预订,我们就可以整夜为您保留房间,您愿意提供信用卡作担保吗?
91.Mr. Smith, you’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Hotel. If you can’t arrive as scheduled, please inform us before 6 . on the expected day. Thank you for calling and we look forward to seeing you.
史密夫先生,您已在酒店办理了担保预订,倘若您不能如期到达,请务必在入住当天的下午6点前通知我们,感谢您的来电,我们期待届时与您见面。
92.Does the price include breakfast?请问房价含有早餐吗?
93.We’ll amend your reservation at you request.
我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。
94.I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.我想更改/取消预订。
95.The reserved room will be held till 18:00 on arrival unless a cash or credit card guarantee is made.
所预订的房间保留至当天的6点,除用现金或信用卡担保外。
96.For guaranteed reservation, one night room rental will be charged for cancellation or no show.
已作担保的预订,如当天取消或没入住,本酒店将会收取当天的壹晚房费。
97.We have free shuttle bus to Dongguan train station,. For further information please contact the concierge.
本酒店有免费车到东莞车站,详细内容,可拨打礼宾台联系。
98.Thank you for your reservation at HAIYATT Hotel. If you have any questions or changes about your reservation please contact us as soon as possible.
感谢您预订海悦酒店,如有任何疑问或需作任何更改请与尽快与我们联系。
99.I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我将会较晚到本酒店,但请为我保留预订。
100.I’m afraid we have no superior room available. Would you mind deluxe room instead?
恐怕我们提供不了高级房,豪华房可以吗?
101.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.对您造成不便,请见谅。
礼宾部日常用语
1.May I take you luggage?
我能帮您提行李吗?
2.Please give me your room key.
请把您的房卡给我.
3.Have a nice day!
祝您在此度过愉快的一天!
4.Do you need to store your baggage?
您需要寄存您的行李吗?
5.What is your room number?
您的房号是几号?
6.Do you need taxi?
请问您需要出租车吗?
7.This way please!
这边请!
8.Here is your handbag tag!
这是您的行李寄存卡。
9.Excuse me , Sir, this is the bellboy ,I am sorry to trouble you , we have a message/Fax /parcel for you,.can I bring it to your room now?
对不起先生,我是行李生,很抱歉打扰您了,这里有您的一个留言/传真/包裹给您,现在我方便送到您房间吗?
10.What is your friend’s name?
您的朋友叫什么名字?
11.What month is it?
现在是几月?
12.What can I do for you, please?
你需要什么?
13.What time are you coming back?
您打算什么时候回来?
14.Would you please tell my friend I am here?
请您告诉我朋友,我在这里,好吗?
15.Would you mind mailing this letter for me?
您能替我寄这封信吗?
16.Will you do me a favor?
帮我个忙好吗?
17.Can you tell me where is HEALTH CLUB/ OPERA HOUSE?
你能告诉我健身房/演艺馆在哪里吗?
18.What day is it today?
今天是星期几?
19.What is the date today?
今天是几号?
20.What would you like to eat?
您喜欢吃点什么食物?
21.What is your address?
您要到的具体地址是什么?
22.How far is it to the Shen zhen/Guang zhou?
到深圳或广州有多远?
23.I’d like to see your manager, please. 我想见你们经理。
24.We hope to see you again.
希望和你能再相逢。
25.My pleasure.
很高兴为您服务。
26.I’m always glad to be of service.
我随时乐意为您服务。
27.Where will you becoming from , Sir?
先生,你将以什么方式来我们酒店?
28.What time do you serve breakfast?
你们何时供应早餐?
29.Would you mind spelling that for me?
你不介意把你的姓名拼写给我吗?
30.Do you have any baggage in the trunk / boot?
您车的后尾箱还有行李吗?
31.Is this everything else , Sir?
先生,就这些物品了吗?
32.We will deliver your baggage to your room shortly.
我们很快把行李送到您的房间。
33.I’ll show you to your room?
我带您到房间去好吗?
34.May I put your bags here?
我能把您的行李放在这里吗?
35.Is this the correct number of bags?
请您清点一下行李够吗?
36.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
很抱歉,给您带来了不方便。
37.May I have your baggage tag, please?
请出示您的行李牌?
38.Are you a hotel guest?
你是住本酒店的客人吗?
39.I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting?
对不起,让您久等了。
40.Where do you want to change the dollars?
我需要对换美金在什么地方?
41.Are you going there by air or by train?
您乘飞机还是乘火车去?
42.Can you get us some train tickets?
你能帮我买几张火车票吗?
43.We haven’t got a swimming pool?
你们这里有没有游泳池?
44.Is this your first visit to our hotel?
您是第一次到我们酒店吗?
45.How are you enjoying you stay at our hotel?
您在我们饭店过得愉快吗?
46.Good Luck.祝您顺利,一路平安。
47.Take Care. 保重。
48.Can I have the bill, please?
请给我账单。
49.Can I come through, please?
我可以从您这边穿过去吗?
50.Would you pay cash, please?
您能付现金吗?
51.Will you please show me your passport?
您的护照能给我看一下吗?
52.Can you tell me where the post office is?
您能告诉我邮电局怎么走吗?
53.We don’t accept tips, thank you very much.
非常感谢您的好意,我们不收小费。
54.Can I help you?
有什么可以帮到您吗?
55.Where is the coffee shop, please?
请问咖啡厅在什么地方?
56.What time would you like to leave?
你将什么时候离开这里?
57.Please step this way, it’s slippery, please mind you step.
您好,请走这边,这里台阶很滑,请小心。
58.Please mind your head.(客人下车时提醒客人留意)
请小心碰到你的头。
59.How would you like to make payment?
您用什么方式付费呢?
60.Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?
请问您的行李里有贵重物品和易碎的物品吗?
61.Please step inside.请往里面走。
62.Is there a message for me?有我的留言吗?
63.Could you wait in your room, please?
请您在房间等一下好吗?
64.I need laundry now.
我现在需要洗衣。
65.I’ll send someone immediately to your room.
我马上安排人上来你的房间。
66.I do apologize.
我真诚道歉。
67.Can you tell me how to go to your hotel?
你能告诉我到你们酒店的路线吗?
68.Can you tell me the way to the Banquet Hall , please?
请您告诉我你们的宴会厅在什么地方好吗?
69.We are very sorry,sir,we hope you understand.
非常抱歉,希望您能理解我们的难处。
70.Just a moment please , I have brought your baggage.
请稍等一下,我去推一个行李车。
71.Could you tell me which is your baggage ,please.
请您告诉我哪件是您的行李好吗?
72.The Bellman sir , I have brought your baggage.
先生,您好,我是行李员,给您送行李。
73.There are safety deposit boxes at the frontdesk.
您好,总台那里有贵重物品保险柜。
总机日常用语
请问您贵姓?对不起,请您重复一次好吗?
May I have your name?/Would you give me your name? I beg your pardon? ( Pardon , please? )
请拼出客人的名字好吗?
How to spell the guest’s name please?
对不起,因线路问题我听不清楚您说话,请重新打一次好吗?
I’m very sorry. I can’t hear clearly,. Could you call it again?
4.能告诉我客人是哪里人吗?
Would you tell me where the guest comes from ?
5.能告诉我客人是哪间公司的吗?
Would you tell me which company the guest is from?
6 . 对不起,我们在酒店的名单上找不到客人的名字。
I ‘m sorry. We can’t find the guest name on our hotel list.
7 . 介意我把电话转接到接待处让他们为您查一下,好吗?
Would you mind connecting the line to reception to check it?
8. 我再帮您查一下,请稍等。
I will check it for you again. Just a moment please.
9 . 很抱歉,让您久等了。
I am sorry to have kept you waiting.
10 .请您重复一遍您说的,好吗?
Could you repeat what you said? / I beg your pardon?
11. 请您讲慢一点(大声点),好吗?
Could you speak more slowly (loudly)?
12. 请稍等,我将为您转接。
Wait a moment, please. l will connect/transfer it for you.
13. 您好,先生。这里是总机,您有一个外线电话,介意我接入您的房间吗?
How are you, sir? This is the operator. You have an outside line. May I put it through ?
14. 晚上好,丹尼斯先生,布鲁斯先生的电话,请问您是否需要接听?
Good evening, Mr. Dennis, Mr. Bruce is on the line (Phone) now. Would you like to take it?
15. 对不起,先生,他的电话占线,请您稍后再拨。
I’m sorry, sir. The line is busy now, Could you please call back later.
16 . 对不起,先生,电话无人接听,请您稍后再拨或留言。
I’m sorry, sir. Nobody is answering, Could you please call back later or leave a message.
17 . 让我重复一次您的信息吧。
Let me repeat your message.
18 . 对不起,我听不懂您说什么,我可以帮您转接给大堂副理吗?
Sorry I can’t follow you. May I put you through to the assistant manager?
19 . 对不起,先生,房间电话未挂好,转不进去。
I’m sorry, sir. The phone is restricted, I can’t get through.
20. 对不起,先生,我们不可以透露客人的房号。
I am sorry, sir, we’re not allowed to disclose our guest’s room number.
21. 我是758房客,有人给我留言吗?
I am staying in room 758./I am the guest of room 758。 Did anyone leave message for me?
22 . 我的电话留言灯一闪一闪的,是否有我的留言?
The message light flashes constantly. Is there any message for me?
The message light is flashing. does that mean I have a message?
23 . 对不起,先生我们暂时没有收到您的留言。
I’m sorry, sir. There is no message for you. / We haven’t got any message for you.
24 . 是的,您有一个留言。您不在时,**先生打电话给您,请您早上9点在大厅等候,届时会有人来接您。
Yes, you have got a message. Mr. ** has phoned to you when you were out, he wanted you to wait in the lobby at 9; 00am, the company will send someone to pick you up.
25. 晚上好,**先生,请问您有收到您的留言吗?
Good evening, **sir. Did you receive your message?
26. 晚上好,**先生,您的朋友**先生邀请您今晚7点到二楼中餐厅用晚餐。
Good evening, **sir. Your friend Mr. ** invited you to have dinner on the second floor at LIBAI room in the Chinese restaurant at 7 o’clock tonight.
27 . 您好,在您外出时,**公司的李先生来电找过您,并请您收到留言后,尽快复电 给他。
How are you, Mr.**. When you were out, of ** company called you. He
Wanted you to receive this message, please call him back as soon as possible.
28 . 早上好,您的朋友**请您8点到西餐用早餐,8点30分在大堂集合。
Good morning, Mr.**, Your friend Mr.**asked you to have breakfast at the western
Restaurant at 8 o’clock. Then wait in the lobby for him at 8:30am.
29 . 请帮我接一下Jack He 的电话.
Could you put me through to Jack He?
30. 对不起,先生,Jack He 休假(下班了 / 不在位置上),我稍后请他复电话给您。请您留下联系方式。
I’m sorry, sir. Jack He is on holiday (isn’t on duty / isn’t in the office), I will ask him to call you back..do you want to leave a message / speak to someone else.
31. 隔壁房间的人太吵了,吵得我不能入睡。
I couldn’t fall sleep because of the noise from the next door.
32. 请马上派人来帮忙拿行李。
Please send someone to carry the luggage right away.
33. 可以借用一下熨斗和熨板吗?Can I borrow an iron and ironing board?
34. 房间空调有点问题.
There’s something wrong with the air conditioning.
35. 喷水头的热水出不来。
The hot water in the shower doesn’t work.
36. 电灯不亮。The light isn’t working.
37. 电源关闭了。The power is off.
38. 请送一些毛巾过来。
Could you send some towels to my room?
39. 浴巾还是面巾?Bath towels or face towels, please?
40. 请派人到我的房间来收拾餐具好吗?
Please send someone to clear up the tableware.
41. 请你把中文语言调为英文语言。
Could you please change the Chinese language into English language?
42 . 我把门锁上了,但把钥匙遗忘在房间里了。
I have locked the door, and left the key inside.
43. 请您帮我把门打开好吗?
Could you please help me open the door?
44. 没问题,请您在门口等候,我马上叫服务员过去。
No problem, Please wait at the door, we will call an attendant right away.
45. 请你立刻派人到我的房间来好吗?
Could you send someone to my room right away?
46. 是的,先生,我马上叫服务员过去。Yes, sir, I will call an attendant to your room right away.
47. 我有一些衣服要洗。I want some clothes to be washed.
48. 衣服什么时间能洗好?When can I get my laundry back?
49. 我们洗衣有两种,快洗:4小时,普通洗衣:8小时,请问您要哪一种?
We have two kinds of laundry service; regular service, you may get your laundry back in 8 hours or. express service you can get back in 4 hours. Which one do you prefer?
50. 请问内线怎么打?
How can I make a room-to-room call?
51. 房间号码请先拨8,再拨房号,其它分机直拨。
Please dial 8 first, and then room number, another extension directly dial the number.
52. 请问您要打电话给哪个房间?需要我帮您转接吗?
Would you tell me which room do you want to call to? May I transfer the call for you?
53. 请接855房。Please connect me to room 855.
54. 外线怎么打?请先拨9,然后拨您所要打的号码。
How can I make an external call? Please dial 9 first, and then the telephone number.
55. 请问您想打到哪里(国家,城市)?
Where (which country / city) would you like to call, please?
56. 您可以告诉我电话号码吗?我帮您接通后再转入您房间?
Could you tell me the telephone number , please? May I connect it first and then transfer into your room?
57. 对不起,这个号码是错的,您还有其它的号码吗?
Excuse me. It’s the wrong number, do you have another one?
58. 请挂上电话后等一会,我会把电话接到您的房间的。
Please hang up and wait. I will transfer the call to your room.
59. 请不要挂线,我马上帮您接通。Hold on please, I will connect with it right now.
60. 本地电话1元一分钟,已抱括服务费。
Local call is one yuan a minute and including the service charge
61. 国际长途是8元一分钟,加20%服务费
The International call is eight yuan a minute,. plus twenty five percent service charge.
62. 你可以告诉我ATT对方付款的号码吗?
Could you tell me the ATT collecting call number ?
63. 是10811. 让我提醒您,即使是由受话人付款,酒店方面仍要收取手续费的。
10811. May I remind you that there is still a handling charge for a collect call in the hotel?
64. 我房间很冷,请问有暖气吗?My room is too cold. Is there heating in the room?
65. 不好意思,这里没有暖气,但我们可以提供一个暖炉给您。
I’m sorry sir, there’s not heating in the room. But we can offer a heater to you.
66 .电脑上不了网,请叫电脑员过来检查一下。
I can’t access to the Internet. Please call a computer engineer to check it for me.
67. 您可以先重启电脑,如还是不行请再通知我们。
Please restart the computer first, if it still doesn’t work then inform us.
68. 真的很抱歉,我马上叫电脑员过去。
I’m very sorry, sir, we will call a computer engineer right away.
69. 请你告诉我桑拿怎么走?Where is the Sauna center/department?
70. 乘电梯到大堂,大堂门口左转。
You can take the lift to lobby , Go through to the lobby main door and turn left .
71. 您到大堂后,我们的同事将会为您带路。
Please go to the lobby my colleague will show you.
72. 请问你们酒店怎么走?
How can I get to your hotel?
73. 请您稍等,我将为您转接到礼宾部查询。
Wait a moment, please. I will put you through to the concierge and they can explain to you..
74. 总机,我明天要8点叫醒服务。
Operator, I want a wake up call/morning call at 8am.
75. 8点钟,没问题,我们明天会准时叫醒您的,晚安。
8 o’clock, no problem,sir. We will call you on time. Good night.
76. 好的,没问题,先生,但您的朋友已帮您要了9点的叫醒,请问您是否要两个叫醒服务呢?
All right, no problem, sir. But your friend has already called me to wake you up at 9am. do you want to have different times ?
77. 很抱歉打扰您,这里是总机,我想跟您确认一下您的叫醒时间是7点钟吗?
This is the operator speaking. I’m sorry to disturb you. I want to confirm your wake up call. At 7 o’clock, is this correct?
78. 早上好,先生,您需要的叫醒服务时间到了,祝您居住愉快。
Good morning, Sir, It’s time for your wake-up call, have a nice day.
79. 早上好,先生,您的7点钟叫醒时间到了,但现在已经是7点30分了,因为刚才您的电话一直在占线。
Good morning, Sir, It’s time for your morning wake up call at 7 o’clock, but it’s 7:30 now, because your phone was busy just now.
80. 我现在要午睡,请您帮我设一个请勿打扰。
I am sleeping, Please make a DND for me.
81. 没问题,先生。能告诉我您不想被打扰的时间是哪个时间段,如果有紧急或国际长途电话又该如何通知您?
No problem, sir. Could you tell me what period you don’t Want to be disturbed.
And how about urgent or IDD calls?
82. 请问早餐什么时候开始,到几点结束?
Could you tell me the opening times for breakfast?
83. 平时早上6点钟到10点30,周末到11点结束。
From 6:00am to 10:30am on weekdays, and till 11:00am on weekend.
84. 谢谢您的来电。
Thank you for your calling.
85. 请稍等。
Wait a moment, please.
86. 你能告诉我你们酒店的地址吗?
Could you tell me your hotel’s address?
商务中心日常用语
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
欢迎光临海悦酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I’m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我没有打扰您。
5. Have a seat please.
您请坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能尽快见到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高兴见到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
对不起先生,这里是非抽烟区。
10. Would you like some water?
请问您要喝点水吗?
工作操作/During working
11. *I’d like to copy/type/print this.
我想要复印/打字/打印这个。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要复印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把颜色)调深/浅一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
这是您的原件。
15. *I’ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the copy is ready.
我把原件先放在这里,等复印好了就打电话通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我为您装订好这些好吗?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是装订在左侧还是上边呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/reduce this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/缩小到适合A4的纸张呢?
19. Shall I copy these on both sides of the paper?
我进行双面复印好吗?
20. We don’t have paper that large enough. Shall we copy it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我们没有这么大的纸。我们分开两块复印,然后粘在一起,好吗?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡纸了。
22. It is out of ink.
没墨了。
23. Your original is not very can’t guarantee the copy will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保证复印件的效果很好。
24. *I’d like to send a fax.
我想要发份传真。
25. To where?
发去哪里?
26. *What’s the cost?
你们如何收费?
27. It’s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
发传真到XX是每分钟10元,包括/不包括服务费。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收费是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
请写下国家代号、区号和对方的号码。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
这张纸太厚/薄,可能会卡纸的。
31. Shall I make a copy of this, and then send the copy?
我复印一份,然后将复印件传真过去好吗?
32. x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商务中心的XX。我们收到给您的一份传真。我们把它送上您的房间还是您自己下来取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什么字体,多大号的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉开一些好吗?
35. Could you check it?
您检查一下好吗?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
请把每个段落的首行缩进一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁盘上好吗?
38. I’m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我们只能存在我们的磁盘上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直达伦敦的航班吗?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有几次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我们可以为您订票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸烟区的座位。
43. *I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
44. *I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it’s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票价是弹性的/浮动的。现在是5折,可能几分钟后价格会上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什么位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要头等舱还是经济舱?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要连在一起的吗?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次车?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通车还是特快车?
52. *I’d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位还是卧铺?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
单程票还是双程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什么地方拿机票?
56. I’m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那个航班/火车的票已经订完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16点15分起飞的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已经卖完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
软卧怎么样?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一张下铺。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
这车票的有效期是多久?
62. *I’d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I’d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一个包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
邮费是多少?
65. I’m not sure, I’ll let you know later.
我现在还不清楚,迟一些告诉您,可以吗?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I’d like to book some facilities.
我们下星期一要举行一个会议,我来租一些必要的设备。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有几位开会?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影仪及电脑吗?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
请签名并留下您的电话号码。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我们会在开会前一个钟准备好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能过来检查一下吗?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什么能为您效劳的,请告诉我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信从北京到美国要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要发航空信吗?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
请问您要扫描吗?
76. What formant would you like to save?
请问您要想以什么格式储存扫描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
请问您的付款方式是什么?转房帐还是付现金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的欢迎卡吗?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
这是找您的8元钱。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盘或磁盘时,请先执行扫描病毒后再使用。
酒水部日常用语
Seating The Guest
(W: waiter, G: guest)
W: Good evening, sir. Welcome to African Deck!晚上好,先生.欢迎光临菲菲酒廊!
G: Good evening,. I’d like a table for 4.晚上好,我要一张四人桌。
W: A table for 4, would you come this way, please? Be careful of the steps.
Would you like to sit here?/ How about this table? 一张四人桌,好的。这边请,小心台阶。坐这里好吗?
G: It’s fine, thank you. 好的,谢谢。
W: You’re welcome. Sit down, please. I’ll bring the menu, sir. 不客气,请坐。我去拿菜单。
注:1 客人到来,首先要打招呼:Good morning/afternoon/evening,, welcome to African Deck !等等的问候语,要让客人感觉到热情。
2 若客人未说来客人数,可主动问询:How many people do you have?/ How many people are there in your party?(您一行有多少人呢?)等,以便引客入位。
3 引客入座,要走在客人的前方,身体稍侧,随时注意客人的情况,可提醒:Would you come this way?(这边请)/Follow me, please. Be careful of the steps.(请跟我来,小心台阶)等
4服务时注意要使用正规的口语,对客人勿说,ok, hi ,hello 等比较随意的用语。
Taking Orders
W: What would you like to drink, sir? 先生,您要喝点什么呢?
G: Give me a Scotch. 给我一份苏格兰威士忌。
W: Would you like your Scotch straight up(no ice) or on the rocks(with ice), sir?
您想净饮还是要加冰块呢,先生?
G Straight up. 净饮。
W: would you like anything else? 好的,您还要点别的吗?
G: Give me some peanuts. 来点花生吧。
W: So, one Scotch without ice and some peanuts, am I right? 一份苏格兰威士忌不加冰的和一份花生,对吗?
G: Yes, thank you.
W: You are welcome. Just a minute, sir. 不客气,先生请稍等。
注:1 特别注意straight up(净饮)on the rocks(加冰)这一说法。因客人用得较多,一定要能听懂。
2 最后来一个确认(confirm),以免出错。
3 看到客人引完可问Would you like one more beer, sir?/ Would you like another drink, sir?请问先生还要来一杯吗?
Serving The Familiar
W: Good evening, Mr. Smith, how are you today? 今天好吗?
Are you having a good time? 过得开心吗?
Did you have a good trip? 旅途开心吗?
How are you doing these days? 最近怎样?
G: Fine, thanks. 很好,谢谢。
W: So, as usual, Bourbon on the rock? 像往常一样,波旁加冰吗?
G: No, this time I want a cup of tonic water. 不,这次我想来一杯汤力水。
W: A cup of tonic water, just a moment, Mr. Smith好的,一杯汤力水.请稍等,史密斯先生。
G: Here you are, your tonic water. Just enjoy it, have a pleasant evening, Mr. Smith.
这是您的汤力水,请慢用。祝您度过一个愉快的晚上,史密斯先生。
注:1 熟客见面一定要能叫出客人的名字。按照光临的密度可使用不同的用语。如:How are you today? 今天好吗?(最近常来)
Are you having a good time? 过得开心吗?(可任意使用)
Did you have a good trip? 旅途开心吗?(得知刚回)
How are you doing these days? 最近怎样?(有一段时间未见)
2 记住常客的喜好,可说So, as usual… 像往常一样……
Presenting The Bill
New Words: cash现金 bill 帐单 receipt发票 change找零,改变 credit card信用卡 sign 签名(动)
eq \o\ac(○,1)Situation One: Pay By Cash(现金付帐)
(G: guest, W: waiter)
G: Waiter, the bill, please. 服务员,结帐。
W: Yes, sir. 好的,先生。
Here is your check/bill, sir, thank you. 这是您的帐单,先生。谢谢。
G: Here you are. 这里(现金)
W: 200 yuan. Please wait minute. I’ll be back with your changes and receipt.
Here is your changes and receipt, thank you. Good night, hope to see you again.
收您两百元。请稍等,一会给您找零和发票。
(过一会)这是您的找零和发票,谢谢您。晚安,希望再次见到您。
eq \o\ac(○,2)Situation Two: Pay By credit card(刷卡付帐)
G: Check/take the bill, please. 结帐。
W: Here is your check, sir. 这是您的帐单,先生。
G: Well, may I use my credit card? 那我能用信用卡结帐吗?
W; Sure. What kind(of card) do you have, sir? 当然可.请问先生是什么卡呢?
G: Visa card. Here you are.维萨卡,给。
W: Thank you, I’ll return your card and receipt in a few minutes. 谢谢,请稍等,一会回。
Will you please sign on the bill, sir? 先生,请在帐单上签字。
Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day. 谢谢。再见,祝您愉快。
eq \o\ac(○,3.) Situation There: Signing The Bill(入房帐)
G: Waiter, may I get my bill? 服务员,能结帐吗?
W: Sure. How would you like to pay for it, sir? 当然,您想怎样付帐呢?
G: I’d like to put it on my hotel bill. 我想挂房帐。
W: May I have your room number? 能告诉我您的房间号码吗?
G: 1208.
W: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you please show me your room key?
在帐单上签上您的名字和房号好吗?请出示您的房间钥匙。
G: Here you are.给你。
W: Could you just sign here, please? 请在这里签字。
G: Ok. 好的。
注:牢记常见的礼貌用语,如:please, thank you, bye-bye等。
以下是几种常见的信用卡:
VS Visa(Bank American card) (美国)维萨卡
AE American Express (美国)运通卡
JCB (日本)信贩卡
MC Master Charge (美国)万事达卡
MC Million Card (日本)百万信用卡
DC Diners Club (美国)大来信用卡
BC Barclays (英国)巴克利卡
FC Federal Card (香港)发达卡
CB Cart Blanche (美国)国际万用卡
OTB (香港)海外信用卡
EC Euro card (英国)欧洲卡
CC Current Card (香港)行通卡
AC Access (英国)阿赛斯卡
服务用语
Asking For Repetition 寻求复述
礼貌地要求对方重说你没有听懂或听清的话,人们大多是不会介意的,但是注意不要说“What?”“Uh?”等,可以这样说:
I’m sorry, but I didn’t quite catch you .
抱歉,我没有听清楚您刚才说什么。
I beg your pardon?/Pardon?
请原谅,再说一遍好吗?
Pardon? madam. I’m afraid I didn’t follow you .
抱歉,夫人,我没有听清楚您刚才说什么。
Sorry, but could you say it again?
对不起,能不能再说一遍。
Would you mind repeating, please?
您介意再说一遍吗?
Could you please repeat a little more slowly?
请您再说慢一点好吗?
注: Pardon?/ I beg your pardon?/ I’m sorry? 这些句子原表示的是歉意,在这里要用升调,表请求复述。
Apologizing 道歉用语
在无心的情况下,服务人员冒犯了客人使客人处于不利或尴尬的处境时,要马上采取措施来补救。补救的第一步就要及时说出一些诚恳的道歉用语,这样才可能很快达到效果。
’ll try our best to take some measures, so that you will be satisfied. 我们将尽力采取一些措施也许您会满意一些。
I’m sorry, it’s our fault.
我们将尽力采取一些措施也许您会满意一些。
I’m afraid I spilled beer on the tablecloth. Would you mind my changing a clean one?
恐怕我刚才把啤酒洒在桌布上了,我换一张干净的好吗?
I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish. I’ll change it immediately.
真的很抱歉,我上错了菜。我马上为您换。
I feel terrible sorry, but I’ve just broken your teaport.
太对不起了,我把您的茶壶打破了。
I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.
我上错汤了,我为此道歉。
I want to apologize. Is there anything I could do?
我向您道歉。我可以做些什么吗?
注:以上句型可以灵活组合使用,例如对上错菜表示抱歉,可以将3、5连起来如:I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish. I do apologize for this .I’ll change it 和1也可以连起来使用。
Asking For Opinions 寻求意见
酒店服务人员用语一般都是以问句的形式出现,因为这样比较礼貌,但更重要的是,体现了酒店充分尊重客人的意愿、顾客至上这一原则。
How would you like the your steak? Rare, medium rare or well-done?
您希望您的牛排怎么做?嫩点,适中,还是全熟?
Would you like a drink first?
您要不要先来点饮料呢?
May I take your order, sir?
我可以为您点菜了吗?
What sauce would you like to go with your beef?
您的牛肉要配什么汁?
May I put the plate away?
能把这盘子收走了吗?
Would you like to pay separately or together?
您要分单还是一起付?
Expressing Wishes And Congratulations
祝福祝贺语用在适当的时候会使客人感觉愉悦,所以学习一些祝贺语是很有必要的。
Usual—used Wishing Expression: 一般祝愿:
I wish you good health. 祝您身体健康。
Good luck! 祝您好运!
Wish you every success. 祝您一切顺利。
Festival Wishes: 节日祝愿:
Happy New Year! 新年快乐!
Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!
Farewell Wishes: 送行祝愿:
I wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快。
I hope you’ll have a good time. 祝您玩得痛快。
Bon Voyage! 一路顺风!
Wishes Expression To Patient: 对病人的祝愿:
I wish you an early recovery. 祝您早日康复。
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. (同上)
Birthday Wishes: 祝贺生日:
Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
Congratulations: 祝贺喜事:
Congratulations! 祝贺您!
My hearty congratulations! 我衷心的祝贺您!
日铁餐厅日常用语
Accepting a reservation
Dialogue:
W: Good morning Japanese restaurant. May I help you/What can I do for you?
上午好,日本料理,我能帮到您什么?
G: Yes, I’d like to reserve a table for tonight.
我想今晚在这订张桌子。
W: Certainly sir. For how many persons?(问人数)
当然可以了,先生。请问要订多少人的桌子呢?
G: Six.
六个人。
W: At what time would you like it?(问时间)
请问什么时候光临呢?
G: 7:30 tonight.
今晚7点半。
W: Yes, sir. May I have your name and telephone number?(客人名字及电话)
好的,先生。能告诉我您的姓名和电话吗?
G: It’s Smith and my number is 123456
史密斯,我的电话是123456
W: Thank you very much Mr. Smith. A table for 6 at 7:30 tonight. Is that right?(确认)
非常感谢,史密斯先生。今晚七点半一张六人桌,对吗?
G: Yes, thank you.
是的,谢谢。
W: We will hold the table for 15 minutes. And we look forward to seeing you/ Thank you for calling us.
我们为您保留桌子15分钟。非常期盼您的光临!
备注:1 接电话时 问候语+餐厅名+May I help you?/What can I do for you?/Is there anything I
can do for you?
2 接受预订要问人数、预定时间、用餐形式(根据实际情况)、名字及电话。
Buffet自助餐 a la cart散点
3在结束通话之前要做一个确定(confirm)。
4 注意礼貌用语
Fully booked
Dialogue:
W: Good evening. Japanese restaurant. May I help you?
晚上好,日本料理,请问能帮到您什么?
G: Yes, I’d like to reserve 2 tables at 8:00 tonight.
我想订两张桌子,今晚八点。
W: I’m sorry, sir, there aren’t any table left for 8:00 tonight. But we can book one for you at 9:00.
不好意思,先生。今晚八点的桌子全部预订完毕,但我们九点会有位子。
G: No, that’s too late
. 不好,那太晚了。
W: I’m terribly sorry, sir.
实在很抱歉,先生
G: How about tomorrow evening?
明晚呢?
W: We are fully booked for tomorrow evening, and I can’t guarantee anything, but we’ll try our best. I hope you’ll understand.
明晚的桌子也预订完毕了,我们不能保证,但会尽力而为。希望您能谅解。
G: I do, but I would appreciate it if you could arrange it.
我明白,但如果你们能帮忙安排到位子我会很感激的。
W: May I have your name and telephone number?
请问您的名字和电话?
G: David Hale…
大卫……
W: I’ll call you when there is a free table for tomorrow evening at 8:00.
明晚八点如有位子我们会尽快通知您。
G: Thank you. Bye.
谢谢,再见。
W: Bye.
备注:当座位已预订满时要表示歉意,尽量满足客人的要求,如:征求客人另安排时间或如有空桌再联系客人
Seating the guest
Dialogue:
W: Good evening , sir.
G: My name is Smith. I’ve booked a table for 2 for 8:00.
我是史密斯,我订了八点的桌子。
W: That’s right ,Mr. Smith, a table for you come this way ,please? Be careful of the steps. would you like to sit here? /How about this table?
是的,史密斯先生,一张2人桌。这边请,小心台阶。座这里怎么样?
G: It’s fine, thank you.
好的,谢谢。
W: You’re welcome. Please take a seat. Here is the menu, sir.
不客气。请坐。这是菜单,先生。
W: Good evening, madam, welcome to our restaurant.
G: Good evening. Table for four, please...
晚上好,一张四人桌。
W: Do you have a reservation, madam?
请问有预订吗?
G: No, we just have arrived.
没有,我们才来。
W: This way, please. How about this table?
这边请。这张桌子怎样?
G: Could we have a table over there by the window?
我们能坐窗户旁边吗?
W: I’m sorry, It’s already reserved. Would you like this one?
抱歉,那张桌子被预订了。这张桌子怎样?
G: Ok, we will take this one.
好吧,就这张。
备注:客人光临时首先要问是否有预订,如有将其领至预定位子,注意提醒客人小心地滑、有阶梯等
如果餐厅满了可说 Sorry, the restaurant is full now, could you wait for a moment? 对不起,现在餐厅客满了,请稍等。或We can seat you in 10 minutes.我们会10分钟内安排您入坐。
Taking Order
Dialogue:
W: Excuse me, sir, are you ready to order?
打扰了先生,现在能为您点餐了吗?
G: May I have a look at the menu first?
我想先看看菜单
W: Sure, please take your time. I’ll be back to take your order.
好,请慢慢看。我回头为您点餐
G: Waiter, I’d like The Mixed Fried Rice
服务员,来一份铁板烧炒饭。
W: Ok, would you like anything else?
好的,请问还要点别的吗?
G: And Sweet a seasonal salad
一份四季沙拉。
W:Which dressing would you like to go with your salad? We have Italian dressing, Orange dressing and 1000 Island dressing.
请问您要什么沙拉酱呢?我们有意大利汁、柳橙汁和千岛汁。
W: Would you like some soup?
要来点什么汤吗?
G: Yes, and what kind of soup do you serve?
好的,你们有什么汤?
W: We have oxtail soup, onion soup, corn soup, and seafood soup.
我们有牛尾汤,洋葱汤,玉米汤和海鲜汤。
G: Oxtail Soup sounds good, get me one please.
牛尾汤听起来不错,来一份。
W: Thank you. So you have ordered…. Would you like some drink ?
谢谢。您点了…要不要来点饮料呢?
G: No, thanks.(That’s all, thank you.)
W: Thank you very much, your meal will be sent to you in 15 minutes.
非常感谢,您点的菜15分钟内做好。
G: Thank you.
黄金句型:
1 Are you ready to order?/ May I take your order?
可以为您点餐了吗?
2 All right, and you…? (当分开点餐,一人点完,询问另外一人时)
好的,您要点什么呢?
you like some dessert?
请问要不要来点甜点呢?
4.What would you like to drink?
请问要什么饮料呢?
5 .So, you have order …, Is that right?(confirm)
您点了…… 对吗?
6.I’m afraid it will take some time for this dish, about 25 minutes. Do you mind waiting a little bit longer?
恐怕这道菜要等25分钟,您介意吗?
7. Your meal will be sent to you in 30 minutes.
您的点菜30分钟后上来。
8. Would you like separate bills?
请问要分单吗?
9. Please enjoy your meal.
请慢用。
Making Recommendation
DialogueⅠ
W: Excuse me, sir, are you ready to order?
打搅一下,先生,现在可以点餐了吗?
G: Yes, I am. But there’re so many things on the menu that look fine. Could you recommend me something special?
是的。但菜单令我眼花缭乱,你能推荐点有特色的吗?
W: Yes, sir. We have Goose liver and lobster combination . It’s our chef’s recommendation. It’s delicious and worth a try.
好的,先生。我们有海悦脆皮鸡,它是我们大厨的拿手菜,非常可口,值得一尝。
G: Ok, I’ll take it.
DialogueⅡ
W:May I take your order, sir?
G: Yes, please. I’d like Tenderloin steak。好的,我要来一份菲力牛排。
W: I’m very sorry, It ’s sold out now .Would you like to try our sirloin steak? (May I suggest …)It’s also very delicious/tasty/good.
对不起,菲力牛排售完了,要不要试一试我们的沙朗牛排,味道很好的
G: All right. I’ll take that.
要记住的句型:
1 …is very popular here. It’s very tasty. Would you like to try it?
……是我们餐厅最受欢迎的菜式之一,味道非常好,您要不要试试?
2 Would you like to try our delicious dessert? It has many variety of tastes.
您要不要试试我们的美味点心,它还有多种口味。
3 (Today) we have … 今天,我们有。。。
Today’s special is… 今天的特色菜有。。。
not try some? 为什么不尝尝呢?
5 There isn’t/aren’t any… left. 。。。售完了。
6. 记住对话中的黑体句型
7. 在客人询问特色菜或其点的菜式没有时,可适时向客人推荐。注意灵活使用。
Key Words:
Invoice发票 juice 果汁 crab 蟹 sour 酸的
Receipt收据 mustard 芥末 scallop 干贝 bitter 苦的
A la cart散点 soy sauce 酱油 oyster 蚝 hot 辣的
Buffet自助餐 chilly sauce辣椒酱 snail 田螺 fishy 腥的
Reservation预订 credit card 信用卡 trout 鳟鱼 rare 半熟的
Drink list酒水单 shrimp 虾 eel 鳗鱼 overdone 老的
Napkin餐巾 prawn 明虾 in soybean sauce 卤的
Ashtray烟灰缸 lobster 龙虾 sweet 甜的 the smell of mutton 骚味
Presenting The Bill
New Words: cash现金 bill 帐单 receipt收据 change找零,改变 credit card信用卡 sign 签名(动)
eq \o\ac(○,1)Situation One: Pay In Cash(现金付帐)
(G: guest, W: waiter)
G: Waiter, the bill, please. 服务员,结帐。
W: Yes, sir. 好的,先生。
Here is your check/bill, sir, thank you. 这是您的帐单,先生。谢谢。
G: Here you are. 这里(现金)
W: 200 yuan. Please wait minute. I’ll be back with your changes and receipt.
Here is your changes and receipt, thank you. Good night, hope to see you again.
收您两百元。请稍等,一会给您找零和收据。
(过一会)这是您的找零和收据,谢谢您。晚安,希望再次见到您。
eq \o\ac(○,2)Situation Two: Pay By credit card(刷卡付帐)
G: Check/take the bill, please. 结帐。
W: Here is your check, sir. 这是您的帐单,先生。
G: Well, may I use my credit card? 那我能用信用卡结帐吗?
W; Sure. What kind(of card) do you have, sir? 当然可.请问先生是什么卡呢?
G: Visa card. Here you are.维萨卡,给。
W: Thank you, I’ll return your card and receipt in a few minutes. 谢谢,请稍等,一会回。
Will you please sign on the bill, sir? 先生,请在帐单上签字。
Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day. 谢谢。再见,祝您愉快。
eq \o\ac(○,3.) Situation There: Signing The Bill(入房帐)
G: Waiter, may I get my bill? 服务员,能结帐吗?
W: Sure. How would you like to pay for it, sir? 当然,您想怎样付帐呢?
G: I’d like to put it on my hotel bill. 我想挂房帐。
W: May I have your room number? 能告诉我您的房间号码吗?
G: 1208.
W: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you please show me your room key?
在帐单上签上您的名字和房号好吗?请出示您的房间钥匙。
G: Here you are.给你。
W: Could you just sign here, please? 请在这里签字。
G: Ok. 好的。
Enquiring
(G: guest, W: waiter)
DialogueⅠ:
G: Where is the restroom/ ladies room/ men’s room? 洗手间在哪里?
W: Go straight ahead, out the door and turn right. 往前直走,出门向右。
或者可以说 Let me show you the way. 我带您走过去。如不远,可说 It’s over there.
DialogueⅡ:
G: Where’s the telephone? 哪里有电话?
W: It’s on the cashier desk. 收银台上有。
DialogueⅢ:
G:What is your buffet serving hour? 请问你们自助餐时间是什么时候?
W: Our buffet serving hour is from 5:30PM----10:00PM. 时间是从5:30PM----10:00PM.
G: How much is your dinner buffet? 晚餐自助餐多少钱?
W: It’s 128 yuan with 10﹪ surcharge. 每位128元加10﹪的服务费。
DialogueⅣ:
G: I’ve left my jacket here a moment ago. Have you found it? 我刚才把一件甲克忘在这里了,你们有没有见到?
W: Where did you just sit now? 您刚才坐哪个位子?
G: Over there. 那边。
W: Will you please describe it? 请描述一下好吗?
G: A brown one. 是棕色的。
W: Do you have any valuable in it? 口袋里有贵重物品吗?
G: No, not at all. 没有。
W: Is this your jacket, sir? 这是您的甲克吗?先生?
G: Yes, thank you. 是的,谢谢。
如果没有找到,可以说I’m sorry it’s not found yet. But we’ll contact you at once if it’s found. May I have your telephone number? 对不起,没找到。如果找到我们立即和您联系。能告诉我您的电话号码吗?
Dialogue Study 对话学习
Dialogue Ⅰ
G: guest W: waiter
W: Good evening. Will it be a table for four? 晚上好,一张4人桌吗?
G: Yes. I’m Alan Brown. I made a book for 6 people at 7:15, and two more people are on their way. 是的,我是艾伦布朗,我订了一张7:15 的6人桌, 另外2个人还在路上。
W: I have your reservation, Mr. Brown. The table will be ready for you at t 7:15. It is just 7:00 o’ clock. Would you care to have a drink in the bar in the meantime? The bar is to your right. Shall I ask your friend to join you there? 您是有预订的,布郎先生。7:15的桌子,现在7:00。 您要不要去酒吧喝点什么等等?酒吧在您的右边。要不要转告您的朋友去那儿找您?
G: That’s fine.好的。
W: (The other couple arrive.) Good evening! Is it Mr. Brown’s party? 晚上好!是布郎先生的朋友吗?
G: Yes, we are. 是的。
W: They’re in the bar, sir. It’s to the right. 他们在酒吧里面,先生。酒吧在右边。
W: Your table is ready, Mr. Brown. Would you please come this way? 您的桌子准备好了,这边请,好吗?
G: Thank you. 谢谢。
W: Would you take your seats, please, ladies and gentlemen? (He pulls out the seats for them and they sit down ) Do you care for anything to drink before you order? 请坐,女士先生,要不要喝点什么?
G: No, thank you. I think we’ll skip the aperitif and order straight away. 不用了,谢谢。我想我们不要开胃菜,直接点菜了。
W: Ok, here are your menus. 好的,这是菜单。
G: Now let’s see… 我们看一下。
W: ( After waiting for a few minutes.) Are you ready to order now? 现在可以点菜了吗?
G: No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you could you recommend something for the main course? 还没,我们还在看菜单。也许您能推荐点什么?
W: Certainly. The T-bone Steak is very good. I would suggest you try that. 好的,带骨牛排很好,我建议您尝一尝。
G: That’s a good idea. I love beefsteaks. I’ll have the T-bone Steak. 好注意,我喜欢牛排,好的我们就要带骨牛排。
W: What kind of potatoes would you like to go with it? 您要土豆怎样做呢?
G: Baked, please. 烤的。
W: And what would you like for appetizer? 请问要什么开胃菜呢?
G: I’ll have the baked salmon. 烤三文鱼吧。
W: And would you like dessert or cheese? 请问要不要来点甜点或芝士?
G: Dessert. 甜点。
W: What can I get you for dessert? 要什么甜点呢?
G: I’ll take the ice cream. Strawberry ice cream. 草莓冰淇淋。
W: Thank you. 谢谢。
Dialogue Ⅱ:
G: Waiter! 服务员!
W: Yes, sir, is there anything else you would like to have? 先生,您还要点什么吗?
G: No, thank you. Where can I pay my bill? 不用了,谢谢,哪里可以付帐?
W: You may pay at your table, sir. Here is your bill. Would you like to check it? 在这里就可以,先生,这是您的帐单。
G: Yes. Well, it’s 75 yuan. Does it include the service charge? 75元,包括服务费了吗?
W: Yes, it does. Let me break it down for you. The steak is 38 yuan, the green bean is 10yuan and the beer is 20 yuan, which comes to 68 yuan, plus 10% service charge. So the total is 75yuan.是的,我来给您算算看,牛排38元,青豆10元,啤酒20元,一共68元,再加上10%的服务费,总共75元。
G: That’s all right. 好的。
W: Are you staying in our hotel ? 您是我们酒店的住客吗?
G: Yes, I’m Jerry Wang in room 789. 是的,我叫Jerry Wang,住789号房。
W: Ok, Mr. Wang, please sign your name here, we’ll put it onto your bills. Is that OK? 好的,王先生,请在这里签名,我们把它挂在房帐上。
G: That’s fine . Thank you. 好的,谢谢。
W: Thank you for coming. Please come again, good-bye. 谢谢光临,希望再次光临,再见。
G: Good-bye . 再见。
Daily English
Exchanging Conventional Greetings寒暄
Let me introduce myself: I’m Judy, a waitress in the restaurant. 我介绍一下自己吧,我叫JUDY,是本餐厅的服务员。
Or: May I introduce myself?
This is my colleague, Jack Wang. 这是我的同事JACK。
I’ve often heard about you. 我经常听人说起你。
Your name just doesn’t come to me. 我就是想不起你的名字来。
Your look familiar, have we met before? 你看起来好眼熟,我们以前见过面吗?
Have you met Jeff? ---No, I’m afraid not/ No, I don’t believe so./Yes, we already met.
How nice to see you again! 很高兴再次见到您!
I’m so glad you could come. 你能来我真高兴。
What a pleasant surprise, I haven’t seen you for ages. 这真是一个惊喜,我好久没看到您了。
How are you doing these days? 最近怎样。
----I’m ok/I’m just great./Fine, thank you, how about you?//All right, and you?/Quite well./Pretty good. /Everything’s fine./So far so good.
Nice/Interesting talking to you. 和您谈话和高兴/有趣。
It’s been great pleasure talking to you。 和您谈话很荣幸。
----It’s also been wonderful to me.
Will you excuse me for a minute, please? 可以允许我失陪一会吗?
See you again/soon/next time.
小知识:当自己做中间人,把一方介绍给另一方的时候,应遵从如下原则,把职 位或地位低的介绍给职位或地位高的,把次要人物介绍给重要人物,把年纪小的介绍给年纪长的,把男士介绍给女士等。
Preference And Hobbies偏爱和兴趣
许多人在说自己很喜欢什么的时候,常常受汉语的影响说成:I very like…. 这种说法是错误的,应该说 I like …very much.或: I quite like…
表示喜欢、偏爱什么可用like, love, enjoy, 如:
I like it! I love it! I enjoy it!
还可以用fancy:
I don’t fancy fish today. 我今天不想吃鱼。
I fancy that girl in red. She looks like my type. 我喜欢那个红衣女孩,她看起来像我喜欢的那种类型。
He is a quite rich man, he drives a fancy car and often goes to fancy restaurant. 他是一个很有钱的人,他开高级轿车还经常去高级餐厅。
Favor:
I favor black and gray. 我喜欢黑色和灰色。
Will you do me a favor and lent me two hundred yuan? 你能否帮个忙借我200元。
May I ask you a favor.? 我可以请你帮个忙吗?
Be keen on:
I’m very keen on PC games. 我很爱玩电脑游戏。
I’m keen on chess. 我喜欢下棋。
Be crazy about:
I’m crazy about Beckham. 我特别喜欢贝克汉姆。
I’m crazy about food. 我特别喜欢美食。
兴趣爱好是人们在谈话中经常会涉及到的内容,现在让我们了解一下英文中有关兴趣的一些说法:
如 What’s your hobby? 你爱好什么?
What do you do in your spare time? 你业余时间都做什么?
What are you interest in? 你对什么感兴趣?
Are you a basketball fan? 你是一个篮球迷吗?
What are your interests?你爱好什么?
Dialogue:
--What are you interested in? 你对什么感兴趣?
--I’m very interested in music. 我对音乐很感兴趣。
--Are you interested in classical music? 你喜欢古典音乐吗?
--Are you a basketball fan? 你是篮球迷吗?
--Yes, I’m a super fan of Yao Ming. 是的, 我是姚明的超级球迷。
--What’s your hobby? 你有什么爱好?
--My hobby is reading. How about you? 我的爱好是阅读,你呢?
--I have a lot of hobbies, such as sports, traveling, singing and so on. 我有很多嗜好,比如运动、旅行、唱歌等。
--What do you do in your spare time? 你业余时间都做什么?
--I often surf the net. 我经常上网。
Any day will do ! 哪天都行!
Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗?
Are you kidding me? 你在逗我吧?
As soon as possible! 尽可能快!
Back in a moment! 马上就回来。
Believe it or not. 信不信由你。
Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
Do I have to? 我必须吗?
Do me a favor.. 帮我个忙。
Don’t get me wrong! 别弄错我的意思!
Don’t be so fussy! 别这么小题大做的!
Don’t let me down! 别让我失望!
Don’t lose your head! 别昏头了!
Drop ma a line! 给我留句话!
Get in the car. 上车。
Give me a hand. 帮我一把。
Glad you like it. 你喜欢我很高兴。
He is my age. 他和我同岁。
How are things going? 情况怎么样?
How did you know? 你是怎么知道的?
I’m done with it. 我做完它了。
I beg your pardon. 我请求你的原谅。
I don’t mean it. 我不是这个意思。
I don’t think so. 我不这么认为。
I have no choice. 我别无选择。
I have no idea. 我不知道。
I think you can. 我认为你行的。
I’ll do my best. 我会尽力的。
I’ll see to it. 我会注意它的。
I’m in a hurry. 我在赶时间。
I’m not sure. 我不肯定。
I’m on your side. 我在你这边。
I’m tired of it. 我对此很厌烦了。
It’s a long story. 说来话长。
It’s up to you. 看你的。
It’s worth it. 很值得。
Just take your time. 悠着点。慢慢来。
Just wait and look. 等等看。
Let’s have a rest. 我们休息一下吧。
Look what you did! 看你都干了什么!
Long time no see. 很久不见了。
Make up your mind. 下定决心吧。
Nice talking to you. 很高兴和你聊天。
No doubt about it. 对此毫不怀疑。
None of your business. 不关你的事。
Put yourself together. 把思路理清楚。
So far, so good. 目前还不错。
Sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰了。
Stay away from me! 别靠近我。
That’s all I need. 我就需要那么多。
The same to you. 你也一样!(用来回答别人的祝福)
What a good idea! 真是个好主意!
What do you think? 你觉得如何?
What happen to you? 你怎么了?
What should I do? 我该做什么?
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么呢?
What’s wrong with you? 你出什么问题了?
Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
You are the boss! 你说了算!
You’re going too far. 你太过分了。
You asked for it! 你自找的。
You can’t be serious! 你可不能当真!
You can’t miss it. 你不会错过的。
You must be joking. 你一定在开玩笑。
You owe me one. 你欠我一次。
You want me a bet? 你想和我打赌?
Never heard of it. 从没听说过。
Make yourself at home. 跟在自己家一样
西餐厅日常用语
Accepting a reservation 接受预订
Dialogue:
W: Good morning Italian restaurant. How may I help you/What can I do for you?
上午好,意大利餐厅,我能帮到您什么?
G: Yes, I’d like to reserve a table for tonight.
我想今晚在这订张桌子。
W: Certainly sir. For how many persons?(问人数)
当然可以了,先生。请问要订多少人的桌子呢?
G: Six.
六个人。
W: At what time would you like it?(问时间)
请问什么时候光临呢?
G: 7:30 tonight.
今晚7点半。
W: Yes, sir. May I have your name and telephone number?(客人名字及电话)
好的,先生。能告诉我您的姓名和电话吗?
G: It’s Smith and my number is 123456
史密斯,我的电话是123456
W: Thank you very much Mr. Smith. A table for 6 at 7:30 tonight. Is that right?(确认)
非常感谢,史密斯先生。今晚七点半一张六人桌,对吗?
G: Yes, thank you.
是的,谢谢。
W: We will hold the table for 15 minutes. And we look forward to seeing you/ Thank you for calling us.
我们为您保留桌子15分钟。非常期盼您的光临!
备注:1 接电话时 问候语+餐厅名+ How may I help you?/What can I do for you?/Is there anything I can do for you?
2 接受预订要问人数、预定时间、用餐形式(根据实际情况)、名字及电话。
Buffet自助餐 a la cart散点
3在结束通话之前要做一个确定(confirm)。
4 注意礼貌用语
Fully booked 预订已满
Dialogue:
W: Good evening. Italian restaurant. May I help you?
晚上好,意大利餐厅,请问能帮到您什么?
G: Yes, I’d like to reserve 2 tables at 8:00 tonight.
我想订两张桌子,今晚八点。
W: I’m sorry, sir, there aren’t any table left for 8:00 tonight. But we can book one for you at 9:00.
不好意思,先生。今晚八点的桌子全部预订完毕,但我们九点会有位子。
G: No, that’s too late
. 不好,那太晚了。
W: I’m terribly sorry, sir.
实在很抱歉,先生
G: How about tomorrow evening?
明晚呢?
W: We are fully booked for tomorrow evening, and I can’t guarantee anything, but we’ll try our best. I hope you’ll understand.
明晚的桌子也预订完毕了,我们不能保证,但会尽力而为。希望您能谅解。
G: I do, but I would appreciate it if you could arrange it.
我明白,但如果你们能帮忙安排到位子我会很感激的。
W: May I have your name and telephone number?
请问您的大名和电话?
G: David Hale…
大卫……
W: I’ll call you when there is a free table for tomorrow evening at 8:00.
明晚八点如有位子我们会尽快通知您。
G: Thank you. Bye.
谢谢,再见。
W: Bye.
备注:当座位已预订满时要表示歉意,尽量满足客人的要求,如:征求客人另安排时间或如有空桌再联系客人
Seating the guest 引客入坐
Dialogue1:
W: Good evening , sir.
G: My name is Smith. I’ve booked a table for 2 for 8:00.
我是史密斯,我订了八点的桌子。
W: That’s right ,Mr. Smith, a table for you come this way ,please? Be careful of the steps. would you like to sit here? /How about this table?
是的,史密斯先生,一张2人桌。这边请,小心台阶。座这里怎么样?
G: It’s fine, thank you.
好的,谢谢。
W: You’re welcome. Sit down, please. Here is the menu, sir.
不客气。这是菜单,先生。
Dialogue2:
W: Good evening, madam, welcome to our restaurant.
G: Good evening. Table for four, please...
晚上好,一张四人桌。
W: Do you have a reservation, madam?
请问有预订吗?
G: No, we just have arrived.
没有,我们才来。
W: Would you like smoking or non-smoking area?
您要在吸烟区还是无烟区就坐呢?
G: Smoking area.
吸烟区
W: This way, please. How about this table?
这边请。这张桌子怎样?
G: Could we have a table over there by the window?
我们能坐窗户旁边吗?
W: I’m sorry, It’s already reserved. Would you like this one?
抱歉,那张桌子被预订了。这张桌子怎样?
G: Ok, we will take this one.
好吧,就这张。
.备注:客人光临时首先要问是否有预订,如有将其领至预定位子,注意提醒客人小心地滑、有阶梯等
如果餐厅满了可说 Sorry, the restaurant is full now, could you wait for a moment? 对不起,现在餐厅客满了,请稍等。或We can seat you in 10 minutes.我们会10分钟内安排您入坐。
Taking Order点菜
Dialogue:
W: Excuse me, sir, are you ready to order?
打扰了先生,现在能为您点餐了吗?
G: May I have a look at the menu first?
我想先看看菜单
W: Sure, please take your time. I’ll be back to take your order.
好,请慢慢看。我回头为您点餐
G: Waiter, I’d like a steak.
服务员,我要一份牛排。
W: How would you like it prepared?
请问牛排要几成熟呢?
G: Well done.
全熟。
W: Would you like anything else?
请问还要点别的吗?
G: And a cream soup.
一份奶油浓汤。
W: Thank you. So you have ordered a steak and a cream soup. Would you like some drink ?
谢谢。您点了一份牛排,一份奶油浓汤。要不要来点饮料呢?
G: No, thanks.(That’s all, thank you.)
W: Thank you very much, your meal will be sent to you in 20 minutes.
非常感谢,您点的菜20分钟内做好。
G: Thank you.
黄金句型:
1 Are you ready to order?/ May I take your order?
可以为您点餐了吗?
2 All right, and you…? (当分开点餐,一人点完,询问另外一人时)
好的,您要点什么呢?
you like some dessert?
请问要不要来点甜点呢?
4.What would you like to drink?
请问要什么饮料呢?
5 .So, you have order …, Is that right?(confirm)
您点了…… 对吗?
6.I’m afraid it will take some time for this dish, about 25 minutes. Do you mind waiting a little bit longer?
恐怕这道菜要等25分钟,您介意吗?
7. Your meal will be sent to you in 30 minutes.
您的点菜30分钟后上来。
8. Would you like separate bills?
请问要分单吗?
9. Please enjoy your meal.
请慢用。
Making Recommendation 点菜建议
DialogueⅠ
W: Excuse me, sir, are you ready to order?
打搅一下,先生,现在可以点餐了吗?
G: Yes, I am. But there’re so many things on the menu that look fine. Could you recommend me something special?
是的。但菜单令我眼花缭乱,你能推荐点有特色的吗?
W: Yes, sir. We have Pizza . It’s our chef’s recommendation. It’s delicious and worth a try.
好的,先生。我们有披萨饼,它是我们大厨的拿手菜,非常可口,值得一尝。
G: Ok, I’ll take it.
DialogueⅡ
W:May I take your order, sir?
G: Yes, please. I’d like a steak。好的,我要来一份牛排。
W: I’m very sorry, It ’s sold out now .Would you like to try our Roast beef?(May I suggest …)It’s also very delicious/tasty/good.
对不起,脆皮鸡售完了,要不要试一试我们的烧牛肉,味道很好的
G: All right. I’ll take that.
要记住的句型:
1 …is very popular here. It’s very tasty. Would you like to try it?
……是我们餐厅最受欢迎的菜式之一,味道非常好,您要不要试试?
2 Would you like to try our delicious dessert? It has many variety of tastes.
您要不要试试我们的美味点心,它还有多种口味。
3 (Today) we have … 今天,我们有。。。
Today’s special is… 今天的特色菜有。。。
not try some? 为什么不尝尝呢?
5 There isn’t/aren’t any… left. 。。。售完了。
6. 记住对话中的黑体句型
7. 在客人询问特色菜或其点的菜式没有时,可适时向客人推荐。注意灵活使用。
常用词汇:
fruit knife 水果刀 chopstick 筷子
fork 叉子 china spoon 瓷勺
soup ladle 汤勺 toothpick 牙签
soup spoon 汤匙 napkin 餐巾
coffee spoon 咖啡勺 ashtray 烟灰缸
tea spoon 茶勺 menu-holder 菜单架
plate, dish 碟子 teapot 茶壶
saucer 茶碟 table cloth 桌布
chilly sauce dish 辣椒碟 finger bowl 洗手指碗
beer mug 啤酒杯 platter 大浅盘
tea set 茶具 salt shaker 盐瓶
dish 菜盘 soup bowl 汤碗
bowl 碗 soup plate 汤盘
pepper box 胡椒面瓶 crust 酱油醋瓶
soup cup 汤杯
Serving The Dishes 上菜
Dialogue:
Normal service
W: Excuse me, sir, your dishes is ready. Would you like it served now? 打扰了,史密斯先生,您 的菜准备好了,现在可以上菜吗?
G: Yes, please.
W: Here is your s steak , It’s very hot, please be careful. Here is the cream soup, it’s better using while hot. Please enjoy your meal. 这是牛排,小心别烫着了。 这是您的奶油浓汤,趁热喝比较好。 请慢用。
G: Thank you. I will.
W: I there anything else I can do for you? 请问还需要什么?
G: Not now. Thank you. 现在还不需要,谢谢。
Serving For Late
G: Waiter! Come here! 服务员,过来一下。
W: Yes, sir? What’s the problem? 好的,先生,您有什么事?
G: Yes, I’ve been waiting for 30 minutes for service. 我已经等了30 分钟了,可是我的菜还没有上来。
W: I’m terribly sorry, I’ll go to the kitchen to check soon. 对不起让您久等了,我马上到厨房查看.
Misserving
G: Waiter! May I see you for a minute?
W: Yes, sir, what’s the problem?
G:: I’m afraid this is not what I asked for.
W: What did you order?
G: Steak.
W: It’s roast beef. Just a moment and I’ll change it for you soon. Sorry for the mix-up.
Presenting The Bill 结账
New Words: cash现金 bill 帐单 invoice发票 change找零,改变 credit card信用卡 sign 签名(动)
eq \o\ac(○,1)Situation One: Pay In Cash(现金付帐)
(G: guest, W: waiter)
G: Waiter, the bill, please. 服务员,结帐。
W: Yes, sir. 好的,先生。
Here is your check/bill, sir, thank you. 这是您的帐单,先生。谢谢。
G: Here you are. 这里(现金)
W: 200 yuan. Please wait minute. I’ll be back with your changes and receipt.
Here is your changes and receipt, thank you. Good night, hope to see you again.
收您两百元。请稍等,一会给您找零和发票。
(过一会)这是您的找零和发票,谢谢您。晚安,希望再次见到您。
eq \o\ac(○,2)Situation Two: Pay By credit card(刷卡付帐)
G: Check/take the bill, please. 结帐。
W: Here is your check, sir. 这是您的帐单,先生。
G: Well, may I use my credit card? 那我能用信用卡结帐吗?
W; Sure. What kind(of card) do you have, sir? 当然可以.请问先生是什么卡呢?
G: Visa card. Here you are.维萨卡,给。
W: Thank you, I’ll return your card and receipt in a few minutes. 谢谢,请稍等,一会回。
Will you please sign on the bill, sir? 先生,请在帐单上签字。
Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day. 谢谢。再见,祝您愉快。
eq \o\ac(○,3.) Situation There: Signing The Bill(入房帐)
G: Waiter, may I get my bill? 服务员,能结帐吗?
W: Sure. How would you like to pay for it, sir? 当然,您想怎样付帐呢?
G: I’d like to put it on my hotel bill. 我想挂房帐。
W: May I have your room number? 能告诉我您的房间号码吗?
G: 1208.
W: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you please show me your room key?
在帐单上签上您的名字和房号好吗?请出示您的房间钥匙。
G: Here you are.给你。
W: Could you just sign here, please? 请在这里签字。
G: Ok. 好的。
注:牢记常见的礼貌用语,如:please, thank you, bye-bye等。
以下是几种常见的信用卡:
VS Visa(Bank American card) (美国)维萨卡
AE American Express (美国)运通卡
JCB (日本)信贩卡
MC Master Charge (美国)万事达卡
MC Million Card (日本)百万信用卡
DC Diners Club (美国)大来信用卡
BC Barclays (英国)巴克利卡
FC Federal Card (香港)发达卡
CB Cart Blanche (美国)国际万用卡
OTB (香港)海外信用卡
EC Euro card (英国)欧洲卡
CC Current Card (香港)行通卡
AC Access (英国)阿赛斯卡
Enquiry 询问
Dialogue:
G: guest W: waiter
G: Where is the restroom/ladies room? 请问洗手间在哪里?
W: Go straight ahead, out the door and turn right. You’ll find it. 往前直走,出门右转就是 了。
G: Is this the restroom? 这里是洗手间吗?
W: Sorry, this is the kitchen. Restroom is over there. I’ll show you the way. 对不起,这是厨房,洗手间在那边,我带您去。
G: Where is the telephone? 电话在哪里?
W: It is on the cashier desk. 收银台上有。
G: What is your restaurant’s service hour? 你们餐厅的营业时间是怎样的?
W: It’s from 7:00am.-----10:pm. 从早上7点到晚上10点。
G: How much is your lunch buffet? 中餐自助餐多少钱?
W: It is 98 Yuan for an adult and 78yuan for a child. All with ten percent service charge. 成人每位98,儿童每位78元,再加上10% 的服务费。
G: I’ve left my jacket here a moment ago. Have you found it? 刚才我把一件夹克留在这里了,你看到了吗?
W: Where did you sit just now? 您刚才坐在哪里呢?
G: Over there. 那边。
W: Will you please describe it? 请描述一下您的夹克好吗?
G: A brown one. 它是棕色的。
W: Do you have any valuables in it? 里面有什么贵重物品吗?
G: No, not at all. 没有。
W: Is this your jacket, sir? 这是您的夹克吗,先生?
G: Yes, thank you. 是的, 谢谢。
G: I had breakfast in your restaurant this morning. And I left my glasses here. Did you find them? 今天早上我在你们餐厅用早餐时把眼镜留在这里了,你看到了吗?
W: Will you please describe them? 请描述一下您的眼镜好吗?
G: It’s a pair of glasses with blue lenses. 蓝色的镜片。
W: I’m sorry they are not found yet. But we’ll contact you at once if it is found. May I have your address and telephone? 对不起,我们没找到,如果找到了我们会联系您,能留下您的地址和电话号码吗?
Dialogue Study 对话学习
Dialogue Ⅰ
G: guest W: waiter
W: Good evening. Will it be a table for four? 晚上好,一张4人桌吗?
G: Yes. I’m Alan Brown. I made a book for 6 people at 7:15, and two more people are on their way. 是的,我是艾伦布朗,我订了一张7:15 的6人桌, 另外2个人还在路上。
W: I have your reservation, Mr. Brown. The table will be ready for you at t 7:15. It is just 7:00 o’ clock. Would you care to have a drink in the bar in the meantime? The bar is to your right. Shall I ask your friend to join you there? 您是有预订的,布郎先生。7:15的桌子,现在7:00。 您要不要去酒吧喝点什么等等?酒吧在您的右边。要不要转告您的朋友去那儿找您?
G: That’s fine.好的。
W: (The other couple arrive.) Good evening! Is it Mr. Brown’s party? 晚上好!是布郎先生的朋友吗?
G: Yes, we are. 是的。
W: They’re in the bar, sir. It’s to the right. 他们在酒吧里面,先生。酒吧在右边。
W: Your table is ready, Mr. Brown. Would you please come this way? 您的桌子准备好了,这边请,好吗?
G: Thank you. 谢谢。
W: Would you take your seats, please, ladies and gentlemen? (He pulls out the seats for them and they sit down ) Do you care for anything to drink before you order? 请坐,女士先生,要不要喝点什么?
G: No, thank you. I think we’ll skip the aperitif and order straight away. 不用了,谢谢。我想我们不要开胃菜,直接点菜了。
W: Ok, here are your menus. 好的,这是菜单。
G: Now let’s see… 我们看一下。
W: ( After waiting for a few minutes.) Are you ready to order now? 现在可以点菜了吗?
G: No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you could you recommend something for the main course? 还没,我们还在看菜单。也许您能推荐点什么?
W: Certainly. The T-bone Steak is very good. I would suggest you try that. 好的,带骨牛排很好,我建议您尝一尝。
G: That’s a good idea. I love beefsteaks. I’ll have the T-bone Steak. 好注意,我喜欢牛排,好的我们就要带骨牛排。
W: What kind of potatoes would you like to go with it? 您要土豆怎样做呢?
G: Baked, please. 烤的。
W: And what would you like for appetizer? 请问要什么开胃菜呢?
G: I’ll have the baked salmon. 烤三文鱼吧。
W: And would you like dessert or cheese? 请问要不要来点甜点或芝士?
G: Dessert. 甜点。
W: What can I get you for dessert? 要什么甜点呢?
G: I’ll take the ice cream. Strawberry ice cream. 草莓冰淇淋。
W: Thank you. 谢谢。
Dialogue Ⅱ:
G: Waiter! 服务员!
W: Yes, sir, is there anything else you would like to have? 先生,您还要点什么吗?
G: No, thank you. Where can I pay my bill? 不用了,谢谢,哪里可以付帐?
W: You may pay at your table, sir. Here is your bill. Would you like to check it? 在这里就可以,先生,这是您的帐单。
G: Yes. Well, it’s 75 yuan. Does it include the service charge? 75元,包括服务费了吗?
W: Yes, it does. Let me break it down for you. The steak is 38 yuan, the green bean is 10yuan and the beer is 20 yuan, which comes to 68 yuan, plus 10% service charge. So the total is 75yuan.是的,我来给您算算看,牛排38元,青豆10元,啤酒20元,一共68元,再加上10%的服务费,总共75元。
G: That’s all right. 好的。
W: Are you staying in our hotel ? 您是我们酒店的住客吗?
G: Yes, I’m Jerry Wang in room 789. 是的,我叫Jerry Wang,住789号房。
W: Ok, Mr. Wang, please sign your name here, we’ll put it onto your bills. Is that OK? 好的,王先生,请在这里签名,我们把它挂在房帐上。
G: That’s fine . Thank you. 好的,谢谢。
W: Thank you for coming. Please come again, good-bye. 谢谢光临,希望再次光临,再见。
G: Good-bye . 再见。
Daily English
Exchanging Conventional Greetings寒暄
Let me introduce myself: I’m Judy, a waitress in the restaurant. 我介绍一下自己吧,我叫JUDY,是本餐厅的服务员。
Or: May I introduce myself?
This is my colleague, Jack Wang. 这是我的同事JACK。
I’ve often heard about you. 我经常听人说起你。
Your name just doesn’t come to me. 我就是想不起你的名字来。
Your look familiar, have we met before? 你看起来好眼熟,我们以前见过面吗?
Have you met Jeff? ---No, I’m afraid not/ No, I don’t believe so./Yes, we already met.
How nice to see you again! 很高兴再次见到您!
I’m so glad you could come. 你能来我真高兴。
What a pleasant surprise, I haven’t seen you for ages. 这真是一个惊喜,我好久没看到您了。
How are you doing these days? 最近怎样。
----I’m ok /I’m just great. /Fine, thank you, how about you /All right, and you?/Quite well./Pretty good./
Everything’s fine./So far so good.
Nice/Interesting talking to you. 和您谈话和高兴/有趣。
It’s been great pleasure talking to you。 和您谈话很荣幸。
----It’s also been wonderful to me.
Will you excuse me for a minute, please? 可以允许我失陪一会吗?
See you again/soon/next time.
小知识:当自己做中间人,把一方介绍给另一方的时候,应遵从如下原则,把职 位或地位低的介绍给职位或地位高的,把次要人物介绍给重要人物,把年纪小的介绍给年纪长的,把男士介绍给女士等。
Preference And Hobbies偏爱和兴趣
许多人在说自己很喜欢什么的时候,常常受汉语的影响说成:I very like…. 这种说法是错误的,应该说 I like …very much.或: I quite like…
表示喜欢、偏爱什么可用like, love, enjoy, 如:
I like it! I love it! I enjoy it!
还可以用fancy:
I don’t fancy fish today. 我今天不想吃鱼。
I fancy that girl in red. She looks like my type. 我喜欢那个红衣女孩,她看起来像我喜欢的那种类型。
He is a quite rich man, he drives a fancy car and often goes to fancy restaurant. 他是一个很有钱的人,他开高级轿车还经常去高级餐厅。
Favor:
I favor black and gray. 我喜欢黑色和灰色。
Will you do me a favor and lent me two hundred yuan? 你能否帮个忙借我200元。
May I ask you a favor.? 我可以请你帮个忙吗?
Be keen on:
I’m very keen on PC games. 我很爱玩电脑游戏。
I’m keen on chess. 我喜欢下棋。
Be crazy about:
I’m crazy about Beckham. 我特别喜欢贝克汉姆。
I’m crazy about food. 我特别喜欢美食。
兴趣爱好是人们在谈话中经常会涉及到的内容,现在让我们了解一下英文中有关兴趣的一些说法:
如 What’s your hobby? 你爱好什么?
What do you do in your spare time? 你业余时间都做什么?
What are you interest in? 你对什么感兴趣?
Are you a basketball fan? 你是一个篮球迷吗?
What are your interests?你爱好什么?
Dialogue:
--What are you interested in? 你对什么感兴趣?
--I’m very interested in music. 我对音乐很感兴趣。
--Are you interested in classical music? 你喜欢古典音乐吗?
--Are you a basketball fan? 你是篮球迷吗?
--Yes, I’m a super fan of Yao Ming. 是的, 我是姚明的超级球迷。
--What’s your hobby? 你有什么爱好?
--My hobby is reading. How about you? 我的爱好是阅读,你呢?
--I have a lot of hobbies, such as sports, traveling, singing and so on. 我有很多嗜好,比如运动、旅行、唱歌等。
--What do you do in your spare time? 你业余时间都做什么?
--I often surf the net. 我经常上网。
Any day will do ! 哪天都行!
Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗?
Are you kidding me? 你在逗我吧?
As soon as possible! 尽可能快!
Back in a moment! 马上就回来。
Believe it or not. 信不信由你。
Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
Do I have to? 我必须吗?
Do me a favor.. 帮我个忙。
Don’t get me wrong! 别弄错我的意思!
Don’t be so fussy! 别这么小题大做的!
Don’t let me down! 别让我失望!
Don’t lose your head! 别昏头了!
Drop ma a line! 给我留句话!
Get in the car. 上车。
Give me a hand. 帮我一把。
Glad you like it. 你喜欢我很高兴。
He is my age. 他和我同岁。
How are things going? 情况怎么样?
How did you know? 你是怎么知道的?
I’m done with it. 我做完它了。
I beg your pardon. 我请求你的原谅。
I don’t mean it. 我不是这个意思。
I don’t think so. 我不这么认为。
I have no choice. 我别无选择。
I have no idea. 我不知道。
I think you can. 我认为你行的。
I’ll do my best. 我会尽力的。
I’ll see to it. 我会注意它的。
I’m in a hurry. 我在赶时间。
I’m not sure. 我不肯定。
I’m on your side. 我在你这边。
I’m tired of it. 我对此很厌烦了。
It’s a long story. 说来话长。
It’s up to you. 看你的。
It’s worth it. 很值得。
Just take your time. 悠着点。慢慢来。
Just wait and look. 等等看。
Let’s have a rest. 我们休息一下吧。
Look what you did! 看你都干了什么!
Long time no see. 很久不见了。
Make up your mind. 下定决心吧。
Make yourself at home. 跟在自己家一样。
Never heard of it. 从没听说过。
Nice talking to you. 很高兴和你聊天。
No doubt about it. 对此毫不怀疑。
None of your business. 不关你的事。
Put yourself together. 把思路理清楚。
So far, so good. 目前还不错。
Sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰了。
Stay away from me! 别靠近我。
That’s all I need. 我就需要那么多。
The same to you. 你也一样!(用来回答别人的祝福)
What a good idea! 真是个好主意!
What do you think? 你觉得如何?
What happen to you? 你怎么了?
What should I do? 我该做什么?
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么呢?
What’s wrong with you? 你出什么问题了?
Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
You are the boss! 你说了算!
You’re going too far. 你太过分了。
You asked for it! 你自找的。
You can’t be serious! 你可不能当真!
You can’t miss it. 你不会错过的。
You must be joking. 你一定在开玩笑。
You owe me one. 你欠我一次。
You want me a bet? 你想和我打赌?
中餐英语培训教材
一:基本句型
与客人的对话 dialogue
接受预定 accepting reservation
How many people in your party, please? 您一行有多少人呢?
For what time? 您要订几点的位子呢?
for how many (people)?请问几位?
who is the reservation for?请问是为谁预订的?
May I have your name and telephone number? 能告诉我您的名字及电话吗?
who is the reservarion for?请问您是为谁预订的?
is there any special requirement?请问有什么特殊要求吗?
We’ll hold the table for 15 minutes. 我们为您保留桌子15分钟。
I’m sorry,there aren’t any table left for (time),but we can give you one at (time)。对不起,(时间)没有座位了,但是我们在(时间)给你座位。
You could have a drink in the lounge,I’ll inform you when we have a table。您可以在酒吧里喝点东西,一有空位我马上通知您。
we can sit in the bar if you like and we’ll call you when we have a table.如果你愿意,可以在酒吧坐坐,有空桌子后我们会叫您的。
We look forward to seeing you. 我们期盼您的光临。
would you like to try another restaurant?what about italian restaurant or japanese restaurant?您想试一下别的餐厅吗?意大利餐厅或者日本料理餐厅怎么样?
I’d like to confirm the dinner arrangement with you,six persons,at twelve o‘clock,in LliBai booth我想和你确认一下订餐安排,六人,十二点,在李白厅。
we look forward to seeing you !我们恭候您的光临!
Dialogue:
H:good afternoon,Yue Chinese restaurant!how may I help you?中午好,悦中餐厅,请问有什么可以帮到您?
G:I want book a table。
H:for how many ?
G:six persons
H:for what time ?
G:at twelve o‘clock
H:who is the reservation for ?
G: Mr Smith
H:may I have your telephone number?
G:13712944682
H:13712944682,is there any special requirement?
G:no,that’s all right
H:I’d like to confirm the reservation with you, Mr Smith ,six people,at twelve o’clock,the telephone number is 13712944682,am I right?
G:that’s right.
迎宾 greeting
do you have a reservation?
good morning/good afternoon/evening,welcome to Yue Chinese restaurant!
Let’s me show you to your table 让我来为您领位。
就座 seating the guest
what kind of tea would you like?we serve …请问要喝点什么茶?我们这里有乌龙、香片等。
Take your seat ,please!请就座!
Sorry to have kept you waiting 对不起,让你久等了。
Would you like sharing the table? 您介意共用桌子吗?
Here is the hot towl 这是您的热毛巾。
点菜 taking orders
useful expressions:
may I take your order now?我可以为您点菜了吗?
are you ready to order now?您要点菜了吗?
we serve …,what would you like to have?我们这里有…,您想要哪种?
Would you like something to drink?您要喝点什么吗?
What would you like to follow?接下来您要吃什么?
We’ve got a set menu and a la carte我们提供套餐和散点。
How would you like it cooked ?您这道菜要怎么做呢?
Would you like the steak rare ,medium rare、midium,midium well or well done?您的牛排要一成熟,三成熟、五成熟、七成熟还是全熟呢?
Would you like it to come with…?您想要这道菜配…?
10、I would recommend …,it is very good /delicious/famous/popular 我为您推荐,非常好/美味/出名/受欢迎
11、May I suggest …? It is very tasty我可以推荐…?它非常好。
12、Would you like to try …?i’m sure you’ll like it.您想试试…吗?肯定您会喜欢的。
13、How about…?来一道…(菜、食物、酒水)怎么样?
14、Would you like some soup?要不要来点什么汤?
15、Would you like some dessert?要不要来点甜点?
16、Would you like some rice or noodles?您需要来点主食吗?
17、What else would you like?请问还需要什么吗?
18、What are your specialties?你们有什么特色菜?
19、I’ll take …/ I’ll have…(菜名、食物、酒水) 我要…
20、I’ll begin with…(菜名、食物、酒水)先来…
21、You had ordered 3 dishes,May I repeat your order?/let me repeat your order。您一共点了三个菜,我能重复一下您点的菜吗?/让我重复一下你点的菜。
22、I’m afraid it will take some time for this dish ,about 25minutes。Would you mind waiting a little longer?恐怕这道菜要等25分钟,您介意吗?
23、It takes quite a while to prepare。这道菜的烹调要费些功夫。
24、I’m very sorry,steak is out of service,our … is also very good ,would you like to try? 非常抱歉,牛排已经卖完了,我们的…也非常好,您想试一下吗?
25、Your dishes will be sent to you in 15 minutes 。您的菜会再15分钟后上桌。
dialogues
W:we serve woolong tea ,tieguanyin,jasmine tea,chrysanthemun tea ,which would you prefer?
G:tieguanyin ,please
W:here is your menu
G:thank you
W:may I take your order now?
G: what would you recommend for the main course?
W:I would recommend …(菜名、食物、酒水),it is very good /delicious/famous/popular 我为您推荐…,非常好/美味/出名/受欢迎
G:fine/good,we will have one.
W:?
4、 G:What are your specialties?你们有什么特色菜?
W:roast crispy chicken,it’s very popular in our restaurant海悦脆皮鸡,它非常受欢迎。
G:ok,I’ll take one。
请问需要先喝点啤酒还是新鲜的果汁吗?
客人 请问你们有哪些啤酒、哪些新鲜的果汁呢?
我们有tsing tao,heineken,carlsberg,budweiser
新鲜果汁有西瓜汁、哈密瓜汁、甘笋汁、橙汁
would you like to have some beer or fresh fruit juice?
G:what kind of beer do you have ?what kind of fruit juice do you have ?
W:we have tsing tao,heineken,carlsberg,budweiser.
And there is water melon juice, cantaloup juice,carrot juice and orange juice.
现在可以帮您点菜吗?
客人:您有什么好建议?
好,我为您推荐的是…
您一位,您的菜可以帮您做半份(half portion)
may I take your order now?
what would you recommend ?
I would recommend + 菜名
You just only one ,we could make your dish half portion
请问您的鱼要如何烹调?1、清蒸 2、干煎 3、豉油蒸
how would you like your dish cooked?
1、steam 2、pan-fried 3、steam with chinese lobster sauce
请问您的虾要如何做?1、白灼 2、盐酥虾 3、姜葱炒
how would you like your shrimp cooked?
1、boil 2、deep-fry with salt and pepper 3、saute with garlic and shallot
请问您的龙虾要如何做?1、奶油忌司烤 2、清蒸 3 蒜茸蒸
how would you like your lobster cooked?
1、bake with butter and cheese 2、steam 3、steam with garlic
请问您要什么青菜?我们今晚(午)有:西兰花、菠菜、本地生菜(local lettuce)
would you like some vegetable ?we serve broccoli ,spinach and local lettuce
请问您吃蒜茸吗?蒜茸炒还不错
would you like garlic? Saute with garlic is very good!
请问您喝什么汤?我们有:鸡茸玉米汤、海皇豆腐羹、蛤肉粟米羹、西湖牛肉羹
would you like some soup?we serve mined chicken and sweet corn soup、seafood and tofu potage,scallops and sweet corn soup and mined beef with egg white potage。
客人:我点一份炒面
请问喜欢哪一种?我们有 1、干炒牛河 2、星洲炒米
I would like a portion of fried noodle ?
Which would you like ?
fried rice noodle with sliced beef
2、fried rice vermicelli with shredded seafood and curry
客人:您觉得这菜够吗?
我想应该够了
您点的菜差不多够了,如果不够再加
Do you think it’s enough?
I think it’s enough。
I think it’s almost enough,if not enough,you could reorder。
请问您要白饭吗?
Would you like to have rice?
客人 请先帮我上鱼,吃完鱼再上其他的菜
好的,没问题
please serve the fish first,and then the other
Yes,I‘ll do it at once。
客人: 我赶时间,麻烦出菜快一点。
I’m in a hurry,please serve the dish quickly
A chinese breakfast
H:good moring,madam。Good morning ,sir。Welcome to our restaurant。How many persons,please?
G1:a table for four,please。
H:you could sit where you like。
G2:let‘s take this table
W:we serve woolong tea,black tea,green tea,jasmine tea and chrysanthemun tea ,which would you prefer?
G1:good ,sir。Just a moment ,please。
We have various kinds of sweet and salty “dim sum”on the dim sum different types of congee are also can choose whatever you like.
G1: I’d like to begin with some kinds of congee do you serve?
W:we serve beef slices congee,fresh fish congee,sliced frog congee and congee with sliced lean pork and preserved egg, to name only a few.我们又牛肉粥,鱼片粥,田鸡粥和皮蛋瘦肉粥。
G1:what‘s your speciality?
W:Chop suey and giblets congee and sliced frog congee?
G2:Id like to have a chop suey and giblets congee
G1:I onec had a congee what‘s -its name in another reataurant。Anyway,it contained abalone。Is it available here?
我曾经在别的餐厅吃过一种粥,不知道叫什么名字了,不过,它有鲍鱼在里面,这里有吗?
W:Did you mean abalone and shredded chicken congee?
G2:Yes,that’s it
W:we serve it
G2:then I’ll take one
G3:I have a sweet tooth。I’d like to try some sweet dim sum
W:here comes the dim sum trolly,you may choose anything you like
G3:what are these,please?
W:there are multi-layer cakes。These are preserved egg cake and these are custard
G4:how about these?
W:these are steamed beef ball,shrimp dumplings and steamed crab dumplings
G3:I’d like to have a multi-layer cake and two custard tarts
G4:please give me a portion of glutinous paste and one portion of steamed crab dumplings.
G2: what are these ,please?
W:white turnip cakes
G2:I’ll take two.
G2:we have heard much of what you call “rice noodle rolls” and “fried rice noodles with beef”,are they available here ?
W:sure,sir ,would you like to try some ?
G1:of course
W:would you like large or small portions?
G1:a small portion of rice noodle rolls for myself and a large portion of fried rice noodles with beef for my friends
W:certainly ,sir. Is that all?
G1:yes,if we want to have anything more,we’ll call you later.
W:at your service!
餐间服务 service
Please wait a moment,I’ll send them to your seat.请稍等,我把它送到您的座位上。
Excuse me ,how may I help you?请问有什么可以帮到您?
Excuse me ,your dishes are ready,would you like it served now?打扰一下,先生,您的菜准备好了,现在可以上了吗?
Excuse me 对不起,请让一让。
Please enjoy your meal 请慢用
Please enjoy your tea 请用茶
Excuse me,Please enjoy…(茶、菜、酒水)
May I help to serve this …(菜、汤)?我可以帮你分菜/汤吗?
Would you like some more red wine?给您添点红酒好吗?
Excuse me ,may I change the plate for you ?我为您换盘子好吗?
May I change the dish into a small plate?这个菜换一个小碟装好吗?
May I take this plate away?我能撤走这个盘子吗?
这是椒盐肉排,请慢用。This is deep-fried pork spare-rib with pepper and sauce,please help yourself!
They are all dishes you ordered,please enjoy your meal。菜已经上完了,请慢用。
the red wine is drunk up,would you like one more ?您的红酒已经喝完了,请问还需要再来一瓶吗?
Would you like to get rid of the fish bone?请问这道菜要去鱼骨吗?
Would you like to serve the dish?这个菜帮您分一下好吗?
Yes ,I’ll get it at once/I’ll get it immediatelly好的,马上来!
Dialogue:
1、G:would you give me a glass/cup/plate/teacup/ goblet您能给我拿一个玻璃杯/酒杯/盘子/茶杯/高脚酒杯吗?
W:yes,I’ll bring it at once。好的,马上来
结帐 settling the bill
Would you like one bill or separate bill?您的帐单要合开还是分开?
How would you like to pay?by cash or by credit card?您要怎么杨付帐呢?用现金还是用信用卡?
What kind of credit card have you got?您有什么样的信用卡呢?
Would you sign your name on the bill please?麻烦您在帐单上签名好吗?
Would you like to sigh it on your hotel bill? 您要把它挂到您的房帐里吗?
I’ll need your sighature and the room number,please.我需要您的签名和房间号。
May I see some identification,please?我可以看您的身份证明吗?
Sorry for the delay,sir. 对不起,来迟了!
The exchange rate today for one hundrad US dollars to seven hundred and sixty one RMB. 根据今天的汇率是100美元兑换761元人民币。
送客 seeing off the guest
谢谢,请慢走,欢迎下次光临
thank you for coming,good bye!hope to see you again!
菜单翻译的句型讲解 how to translate the memu
烹饪方法+原料形状/味型+原料+酱汁
:steamed mined meat with dried squid and water chestnut马蹄土鱿蒸肉饼
sweet and sour chicken 酸甜鸡块
braised supreme shark’s fin in abalone sauce 鲍鱼汁捞金勾翅
fried sliced squid in hot spicy 川辣花枝片
常用的烹饪方法 cuisine method
pan-fry 煎
煎是使用油量不多(一般不漫过原料的厚度)、运用多种火力,多为中火使原料的成熟的方法。它是西餐烹调中使用最广的一种方法。煎制菜肴的油温一般以七八成热为宜。根据原料的需要,可分为单面煎和双面煎。
Eg: pan-fried stuffed vegetables with soy sauce
deep-fry 炸
炸是用多油、旺火或中小火使原料成熟的烹调方法。因为风味和原料取材不同,炸又可以分为清炸、拖炸、面包炸等方法。炸制菜肴在食用时单跟沙司或浇沙司,其特点是外焦里嫩
eg:deep-fried sparerib with pepper and salt
steam 蒸
boil 煮
eg:boiled chicken 清远白切鸡
是将原料置于多量清水或汤汁中,用旺火烧开,以小火煮制,使原料成熟的方法。一般有冷水投料或热水投料两种方法。煮制食品的特点是原汁原味,软嫩鲜香,肥而不腻
roast 烤
烤是一种利用辐射能使原料成熟的烹调方法,一般分为生烤和熟烤两种,生烤是将原料加工整理后直接进行烤制,成熟后割切装盘;熟烤是在原料整理加工后,将原料用其他方法预制,加入沙司调味,再进行烤制。
Eg:Roasted crispy chicken -haiyatt special 海悦脆皮鸡
stew烩
烩是将加工成丝、片、条、块、丁、粒等形状的原料,先过油着色或过水预制成半成品,再加入沙司,先旺火后小火,使原料成熟的烹调方法。
eg:stewed soft plate and raddish with tuinip柱侯萝卜牛腩
braise焖
焖是将过油着色后的原料放置在焖锅内,加入沸水或汤、香料以及其他调味品用小火进行加热,使原料成熟的方法。
焖制菜肴的特点是酥软香糯和口味醇正。
Braised supreme shark’s fin
broil 碳烧
broil pork flank 碳烧腩肉
saute炒
saute shrimp with vegetable 翡翠炒虾仁
marinate 用腌泡汁泡(卤水)
boiled marinated goose web 卤水鹅掌
stuff 酿
stuffed scallops with shrimp paste 百花酿带子
poach 水煮
grill 铁扒
bake 烤
broil烧
smoke 熏
常见的菜肴味型 taste of dishes
嫩的 tender
脆的 crispy
香的 fragant
辣的 spicy
甜的 sweet
苦的 bitter
咸的 salt
delicate 精致的,
genuine and authentic.地道的
常用的推荐菜肴的词
出名的famous
受欢迎的 popular
好的 good
美味的 delicious
好吃的tasty
健康的 healthy
it’s +形容词。
eg:it’s+popular受欢迎的
常见的原料切法 shape of material
dice块
slice片
shred切丝
mined茸
chopped切碎
mashed 捣碎
二:菜式分类 types of dishes
开胃菜appetizer
萝卜牛腩 braised soft plate and raddish
猪尾巴 pigtail
鸡脚 chicken claw
花生 peanut
鹅掌 goose web
汤 soup
肉 meat
家禽 poultry
小炒 home make dish
砂锅菜 casserole
青菜 vegetable
主食 rice and noodle
点心 dim sum
甜点 dessert
星期三:食物原料 food material
肉类 meat
pigtail 猪尾巴
海鲜类 food
青菜类 vegetable
Vegetables 蔬菜类 bean 豆 white/flat/French bean 扁豆 horse/broad bean 蚕豆 kidney bean 四季豆 bean curd 豆腐 pea 豌豆 fresh soyabean 毛豆 Soyabean 黄豆 soyabean sprout 黄豆芽 green bean sprout 绿豆芽 cowpea 豇豆 cabbage 卷心菜 Beijing/Chinese cabbage 大白菜 cucumber 黄瓜 onion 洋葱 cauliflower 花菜 asparagus 芦笋 celery 芹菜 cress 水芹菜 spinach 菠菜 water spinach 空心菜 turnip 萝卜 carrot 胡萝卜 egg-plant 茄子 pepper 胡椒 red/green pepper 红辣椒/青辣椒 bitter melon, balsam pear 苦瓜 pumpkin 南瓜 wax gourd 冬瓜 sponge/towel gourd 丝瓜 summer squash 西葫芦 mushroom 蘑菇 dried mushroom 香菇 fungus 木耳 dried lily 金针菜 parsley, coriander 香菜 potato 土豆 sweet potato 红薯 garlic 大蒜 blanched garlic leaves 蒜黄 water oat 茭白 taro 芋头 lotus root 莲藕 pickled Chinese cabbage 酸菜 potherb mustard 雪里红 tomato 西红柿 lettuce 莴苣 bamboo shoots 竹笋 scallion 大葱 leek 韭菜 hotbed chives 韭黄 bolt 菜苔 ginger 生姜 amaranth 苋菜 crowndaisy chrysanthemum 茼蒿 shepherd’s purse 荠菜 water chestnut 荸荠 fennel 茴香 yam 山药 kale 甘蓝
水果类 fruits
火龙果 fire dragon fruit
苹果 apple
梨 pear
橙子 organge
西瓜 water melon
哈密瓜 honeydwe melon
芒果 mango
荔枝 lichee
龙眼 longan
葡萄 grape
木瓜 pawpaw
调味料seasoning
芥末 mustard
红花粉 saffron
白胡椒 white pepper
黑胡椒 black pepper
花椒粉 cayenne pepper
人造黄油 margarine
麦片 cereal
粟米片 corn flakes
麦粥 porridge
泡米 puffed wheat
全麦粉 graham flour
辛香类spicy
甜胡椒 allspice
八角anise
玉桂 cinnamon
丁香clove
桂皮cassia
薄荷 peppermint
小豆蔻cardamom
豆蔻 nut meg
胡荽coriander
咖喱酱 curry sauce
姜粉 ginger powder
小茴香 cumin
月桂叶 bay leaf
豆蔻花 mace
玻璃苣 borage
高档原料类 top grade materials
星期四:酒水beverage
星期五:特殊语词 useful words and phrases
餐具、设备及特殊餐饮用语dishware ,facility and catering service words and phrases
skillet 长柄浅锅
wok 锅
Key words:
Dish 一道菜
Course 一道菜
main course 主菜
Starter 第一道菜
Table d’hote 套餐
A la carte 散点
中餐餐具用品
筷子chopsticks
筷架chopsticks rack
筷套 chopsticks bag
调味碟
汤碗
汤勺
骨碟
茶杯
茶垫碟
烟灰缸
花瓶
餐巾环
牙签
台布
餐巾
餐巾纸
小毛巾
菜单
餐桌
餐椅
水杯
啤酒杯
葡萄酒杯
白兰地杯
古典杯
烈性酒杯
鸡尾酒杯
冰桶
酒篮
酒精炉
水果叉
托盘
手推车
工作台
保温盖
毛巾保温箱
茶具
咖啡具
银器
玻璃器皿
服务叉
桌裙
鲜花
垫布
热水瓶
蒸笼
席次卡
特殊餐饮用语:
I’ll have the chef prepare another one我让厨师重新做一份。
I’m sorry,we are really short of help today,would you like to have a drink first?先生,对不起,我们今天人手不足,您要先喝点什么吗?
求助句型 seeking for help
please forgive my poor english,I’ll call my supervisor。我的英语不好,我马上叫我的主任过来。
管家部日常用语
escalator 自动楼梯 bookshelf 书架 ground floor (英)底,层,一楼 cabinet 橱柜 switch 开关 venetian blind 百叶窗帘 curtain 窗帘 wastebasket 字纸篓
tea trolley 活动茶几 night table 床头柜 first floor (英)二楼,(美)一楼 folding screen 屏风 hanger 挂钩 plug 插头 wall_plate 壁上挂盘 Chinese painting 国画
elevator, lift 电梯 drawer 抽屉 second floor (英)三楼,(美)二楼 spring 弹簧 cushion 靠垫,垫子 socket 插座,插口 sitting_room 起居室 voltage 电压
floor 楼层,地板 carpentry (总称)木器 tea table 茶几 bedclothes 床上用品 quilt 被子 mattress 床垫 thermos 热水瓶 transformer 变压器
Laundry 洗衣
1、I have two pairs of trousers and a jacket to be washed and pressed. 我这两条裤子和一件上衣要加洗加熨。 2、This ceremonial dress is to be starched and pressed.这套夜礼服浆一浆再熨。 When do you want them?-你什么时候穿? 3、I want them this afternoon,because I'm going to a party tonight.今天下午。因为晚上我要去参加宴会。 4、There is not enough time for the it all right for us to wash and press them for you? 请洗衣店洗来不及了,我们为你洗熨好吗? 5、All 's very kind of you to do so.好的,那太感谢你了。 6、Next time,please put the clothes to be washed into the laundry 's hung behind the bath-room door.请你下次的把要洗的衣服放在洗衣袋里。洗衣袋在浴室门后。 7、When can I get these clothes back?这些衣服什么时候能洗好? 8、Tomorrow.-明天。 9、Here is ninety yuan I found in the pocket of your dirty clothes. 我们发现你交洗的衣服口袋里有九十元,现在交还给你。 10、Attendant!Please look in the pockets of my dirty clothes to see is there if a traveller check in them.服务员!请你查一查,我交洗的衣服口袋里有没有旅行支票。 11、No,there is nothing in it.-没有。 12、Your clothes are ready.-你的衣服(洗、熨)好了。 13、Thank you for your trouble.-麻烦你了,谢谢。 14、I'm afraid we've made a check the clothes to see if there is mistake 对不起,我们送错了一件衣服,请你检查一下。 15、Oh,this coat is not find there is one shirt missing. 噢,这件衣服不是我的,我少了一件衬衫。 16、Let us look for it.-我们去找一找。 17、Sorry,the cuff of your shirt if scorched(damaged)when we pressed 'll buy you a new one. 对不起,这件衬衫的袖口熨坏了,我们准备赔你一件新的。 18、It doesn't 's rather 's no need to compensate it. -没关系,这是件旧衣服,不用赔了。
Take Care of the Patient 关心病号
1、What's wrong with you,sir?-先生,你不舒服吗? 2、What's the matter with you,sir?-先生,你怎么了? 3、Are you ill?-你病了吗? 4、Yes,I have a cold (feel cold,diarrhoea and stomach ache).-我感冒了(发冷,拉肚子,胃疼)。 5、Do you have a temperature?-你发烧吗? 6、Yes,I've got a temperature and 1 feel shivery.-是的,我感到冷得发抖。 7、No,but I feel dizzy.-不发烧,就是有点头晕。 8、Maybe you are tired after the journey.-你的病可能是旅途过度疲劳引起的。 9、It's very likely.-也许是吧。 10、I think so.-我也这样认为。 11、Shall I accompany you to the hospital?-我陪你去医院治疗一下吧? 12、All call a taxi for me.-好的,请要一辆汽车。 13、There is no need(to go to the hospital).Would you please get me some medicine at the clinic? 不用(去医院)了,请你到医务室给我要点药。 14、Here is a glass of water for you to take the medicine.-这杯水是给你服药用的。 15、Thank you. You have rendered me excellent service indeed.-谢谢。你对我的照顾真是无微不至。 16、We haven't done our service well enough.-我们做得还很不够。 17、We feel more at home in China.-在中国我们感到很温暖。 18、Are you better,sir?(Do you feel better now?)-先生,你今天感觉好些吗? 19、I'm much better you.-谢谢。现在我感觉好多了。 20、I feel much better I still have a cough.-我今天好多了,但还有一点咳嗽。 21、Please take a good rest and I hope you'll get well soon.-希望你好好休息,早日恢复健康。
Service Before Departure 行前服务
1、,it is said that you are leaving Beijing tomorrow.-杰克逊先生,听说你明天就要离开北京了。 2、Yes,this is my last day in 'll take the international flight to New York tomorrow. 是的,这是我在中国的最后一天了。明天我要乘国际航班回纽约。 3、Are you leaving so soon?-这么快就要走吗? 4、I wish I could stay I must get back to work.-我愿意能多呆一些时候,但我必须回去工作。 5、We'll be sorry to see you you had a pleasant stay in China?- 我们见你走都依依不舍。你在中国这些天过得怎样? 6、I have had a very enjoyabel stay.-逗留期间我非常愉快。 7、We hope you will visit China again some day.-我们希望你将来再来访问中国。 8、I hope so,too.-我也希望能再来。 9、Is there anything I can do for you before you leave?-行前你还有什么事要我们办吗? 10、I'd like to buy something in the hotel as a souvenir.-我想要一点饭店里的东西作纪念。 11、What do you want?-你要什么呢? 12、Could you sell the slippers to me at a lower price?-这双草拖鞋可以折价卖给我吗? 13、The design of that match box is so I have it?-那只火柴盒图案很漂亮,送给我行吗? 14、Yes,of I can do for you?-当然可以。还有别的事要我做吗? 15、I have some luggage to be give me some packing paper,ropes and transparent sticky paper.- 我有几件行李要打包,请给我一些包装纸、绳和透明胶纸。 16、Well,I'll take them at once.-好的,我马上给你拿来。 17、I'm going to weigh my there any scales?-我想把行李过一下磅,有磅秤吗? 18、Yes,there is one near the service me carry the luggage down-stairs .-磅秤在服务台旁边,我帮你把行李拿下去。 19、Leave these old clothes here as to decrease the weight of the luggage. 这些旧衣服我不要了,减轻些重量。 20、Is it necessary to wake you up tomorrow morning?-明天早晨要叫醒你吗? 21、I'll leave the hotel at half past six tomorrow wake me up at half past five. 我明天六点三十分离店,请在五点半叫醒我。 22、Are you going to have your breakfast in the hotel?-你准备在饭店吃早饭吗? 23、Do you want to have your breakfast sent up to the room? -要不要把早餐送到房间里来? 24、Please order some European light refreshments for me and send them up to my room at five in the mornign. -请你替我预订一份西餐早点,在五点钟送进房间。 25、All else?-好的,你还要别的吗? 26、No,thanks.-谢谢,不要了。
Daily Service 日常服务
(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。) 1、May I come in?-我可以进来吗? 2、Come in,please.-请进。 3、Please don't come in.-请不要进来。 4、Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。 5、I'm sorry to disturb I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗? 6、All in,please.-好的,请进来。 7、Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。 8、Some of my friends will come and see me this you please give me some more tea cups?下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。 9、Well,we'll send tea cups into the room when the visitors come. 好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。 10、By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗? 11、 there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。 12、Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了? 13、It's my beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。 14、I come and make the I do it now or later?
我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做? 15、Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。 16、Here's your clean 'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。 17、Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。 18、Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了? 19、Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver. 因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。 20、Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗? 21、Yes,a 'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。 22、What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么? 23、My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。 24、Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的? 25、Yes,it's you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。 26、Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。 27、Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。 28、The slippers are them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。 29、Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。 30、I feel a bit cold when I get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。 31、I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。 32、All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。 33、Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。 34、Excuse me.-对不起。 35、I am sorry.-很抱歉。 36、I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。 37、Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。 38、Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。 39、I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。
Room service 客房服务
1、Did you ring,madam?-是你打电话吗,太太? 2、 turn off the air-conditioner in this 've tried to do so,but I can't. -是的,麻烦你把这屋的空调器关掉。我自己已经试过了,可我关不动。 3、Yes,'s something wrong with the switch;perhaps it needs repairing .-好的,太太。这个开关有点毛病,大概需要修理一下了。 4、What can I do for you,sir?-先生,你有什么事要我办吗? 5、The light has change the bulb for me.-电灯泡坏了,请换一个。 6、The light of this room is dim,please get me a brighter one.-房间里灯光太暗,可否调一只亮灯泡? 7、The tea cup is get some glasses for me.-茶杯脏了,请拿几只玻璃杯来。 8、Please bring me some ice blocks/cube.-请拿些冰块来。 9、I've got some get me some cube sugar.-我自己有咖啡,请拿几块方糖来。 10、I should like you to bring me some hot watcr.-我想请你给我送些热水来。 11、Please buy tow packets of Zhonghua cigarettes(filter tipped)and a box of match for me.我要两包带过滤嘴的"中华"香烟和一盒火柴。 12、Please get me some envelopes and writing-paper.-请拿些信封信纸来。 13、I want a bottle of red ink.-我要一瓶红墨水。 14、The floor of the bathroom is too clean (mop)it.-浴室地板太湿了,请清扫一下。 15、I want to turn on that is the switch?-我想开亮那盏灯,请问开关在哪里? 16、There it is,beside the wardrobe.-在那儿,衣柜旁边。 17、I can't sleep well because the tap is dripping.-龙头漏水,吵得我睡不好觉。 18、There is no water in the water you please have it repaired?
马桶无水,请修理一下。 19、The telephone is out of order.-电话机坏了。 20、There is something wrong with the TV set.-电视机出了故障。 21、The wash-basin is clogged.-洗脸池堵塞了。 22、The lamp plug is you get it fixed?-电灯插头坏了,你会修理吗? 23、Well,I'll send for some-one to repair it.-好,我马上派人来检修。 24、Would you please polish my leather shoes?-请把这双皮鞋擦擦。 25、Put your shoes in front of the door,'ll brush them for you. 请你晚上把它放在门口,我们会替你擦的。 26、Please bring me one portion of toast with fried eggs and a glass of milk. 请送一份烤面包、煎蛋和一杯牛奶。 27、Please send up two coffee and four the way,you might have my things sent up here. 请送两杯咖啡和四份三明治来。顺便说一声,请把我的东西搬到这儿来。 28、It's my wife's birthday would like to order a cake,two bottles of champagne and some condles. 今天是我夫人的生日,我想订一只蛋糕、两瓶香槟,还要一些腊烛。 29、The different sizes of the cake are 7 inches,9 inches and 11 size do you prefer? 蛋糕有七寸、九寸、十一寸的,你要订多大? 30、I want the 9-inch one.-我要九寸的。 31、When shall I send it to your room?-什么时候送到房间里? 32、Three guests are coming here at five this get some more chairs. 下午五时有三位朋友来作客,请多准备几把椅子。 33、The room is too there any air-conditioning in this hotel? 房里太热,饭店有空调设备吗? 34、Why isn't cool air turned on in such a hot day? I can't stand the heat. 那在这样热的天气里为什么不开放冷气呢?我热得受不了。 35、I'm very sorry not to have taken care of you will turn on the air-conditioning for you at once. 对不起,我们对您照顾得不好。我马上替您把空调机打开。 36、The room is very hot,and besides tthere are some you do anything to it? 房间里很热,还有蚊子,请想想办法。 37、How does this shower work?-淋浴装置好用吗? 38、Where's the plug for a shaver?-刮脸刀用的电源插头在哪里? 39、What's the voltage?-电压量多少? 40、The cool air is too feel rather turn it off a little bit. 冷气太足,我觉得冷,请关小点儿。 41、The cool air is not cold make it colder. 冷气不足,请开大点儿。 42、It seems to me that there is no cool air in the you please examine it? 房间里好象没有冷气,请检查一下。 43、Sorry,there is no automatic air-condition equipment in the room. 对不起,房间里没有自控调节设备。 44、The weather becomes cold room is not warm 'd like to borrow an electrical stove for heating. 天气突然转冷,室内温度不够,我想借一只电炉取暖。 45、Well,I'll send it right away.-好,我马上就给你送来。 46、I'm going out for a anyone comes to see me,please ask him to leave a message. 我出去散散步,如果有人来找我,你请他留个条子。 47、I'm leaving now and I shall be back somebody asks for me,please tell him (her)that I shall be back after 10 a clock. 我现在出去,很快就回来。如果有人找我,请告诉他(她),我将在十点后回来。 48、Is from Canada in?-加拿大的杰克先生吗? 49、He has just gone out.-他刚刚出去。 50、When will he be back?-他什么时候回来? 51、He won't be back until dinner.-饭前回不来。 52、Are there any message for me?-有口信留给我吗? 53、Did anyone call me when I was out?-在我外出时曾有人打电话给我吗? 54、Did anyone come to see me?-有谁来找我吗? 55、 left a message for was also a telephone call from a asks you to ring her up this evening.有。他给你留下一个条子。还有一个女的来电话找你,叫你今晚去电话。 56、Someone is here to see I send him up to your room?有人来找你,我让他去你房间好吗?
保安员工程员必学英语
问候语:good morning/早上好 good afternoon/下午好 good evening/晚上好 good night/晚安
How are you? 您还好吗?
How do you do? 您好吗?
Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到您。
Hello!/Hi! 您好!
称呼语:sir/先生 miss/小姐 madam/夫人,太太 Ms./女士
道歉语:I’m sorry/对不起 Excuse me./对不起,打搅了。
征询语:Can I help you?/我能帮到您吗? What’s the time?/请问现在几点?
May I have your name? 能告诉我您的名字吗?
应答语:sure, just a moment. 当然,等一会。
Yes, of course. 是的,当然。
No problem. 没问题。
I see. 我明白。
All right. 好的。
That’s fine. 好的。
祝贺语: Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
Happy New Year! 新年快乐!
Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!
Have a good time! 祝您今天过得愉快!
提醒语: Watch your step. 慢走.
Please be careful. 请小心.
Don’t worry. 别担心.
Take it easy. 放心好了.
指路语: Turn left/right. 向左/右转.
This way, please. 这边请.
I’ll show you the way. 我带您走.
Follow me, please. 跟我走.
告别语: Good-- bye. 再见
See you. 再见
Hope to see you again. 希望再次见到您.
Take care. 保重.
听不懂: I’m sorry , I don’t understand. I’ll get .
I beg your pardon. 请原谅(我没听懂)
其他:Here you are. 给你。
Thank you, but no. 谢谢,但是不能。(当客人送小费时)
Let me help you.让我来帮您。
Go ahead. 请用吧/请说……等等。
Please sigh here.请在这里签字。
I’m sorry to hear that. 听到这个消息很遗憾。
It won’t happen again. (这种情况)不会再发生了。
You’re welcome. 不客气。
Sentences句子:
1.How can I get to the lobby hall?
----请问大堂往哪里走?
2、Follow me, please.
----我带您去。
Where is the washroom?
----请问卫生间在哪里?
4、Go straight ahead and turn right, you will find it.
----前行,往右边就到了。
5、Is there any taxi here?
----请问有的士吗?
6、Yes, how about the hotel taxi?
----有,酒店的行吗?
7、 ----能帮我叫一台的士吗?
Can you hire a taxi for me?
8、----可以,请稍等,马上就来.
Sure, just a moment.
9、----能帮我把行李搬下来吗?
Can you bring my luggage down?
10、----好的.可以.
Yes, of course.
11、---- 请问有到香港的巴士吗?
Is there any bus to Hong Kong?
12、---- 有, 在商务中心买票.
Yes, you can buy the ticket in business center.
13、请把您的车放到车位上好吗?
Could you please park your car at the parking space?
14、 先生, 您的车还没有锁好.
Sir, your car hasn’t been locked up.
15、请稍等,我马上叫大堂副理过来.
Just a moment, I will get the AM for you.
16、----能帮我把司机叫过来吗?
Can you get the driver here?
17、---- 好的.
No problem.
18、先生,您在找您的车吗? 请问车号是多少?
Are you looking for your car? May I have the car number?
桑拿娱乐部日常用语
1、Good evening ,Mr。 …..,How may I help you ?
晚上好,…… 有什么可以帮到你吗?
2、Have you make a reservation ?
请问有预订吗?
Would you like a table in the hall or in the private room ?
请问您是需在一张大厅的卡座还是一间包房。
4、How many people are there in your party ?
请问你们今晚有多少人?
5、What kind of room would you like ?
请问您需要什么类型的房间。
6、I’ll check the availability for you 。
我帮您确认一下是否有空位。
7、Let me check if we have any vacancy .
我先确认一下是否有空缺。
8、I’m afraid we’ve fully booked for that time .
抱歉,我们那个时段已给订满了。
9、Would you like to make a reservation for another time .
您可以选择其它的时间先做预订。
10、Is it possible for you to change the time ?
您认为改变一下时间可以吗?
11、It’s the hot /peak/busy season ,you know ?
这是酒店业的旺季。
12、May I know your name and telephone number ,please ?
我可以知道你的名字和电话号码吗?
13、May I know your room number ?
我可以知道您的房号吗?
14、Excuse me ,How do spell it ,please ?
打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗?
15、At what time can we expect you ?
我们大概几点可以期待你的到来。
16、We can only keep your table /room till …..
我们能保留您的卡座/房间直到……
17、What time would you like your table ?
请问你们大概几点到?
18、We have ……rooms available .
我们有……类型的房间可以提供。
19、We hope we’ll have another chance to serve you .
我们希望下次能有机会服务您。
20、Let me show you to your room ,this way please .
让我送您到房间,这边请。
21、I think this table is the best for you .
我认为这个位置最适合你们了。
22、Take a seat ,please .
请坐!
23、This room’s minimum charge is …,plus 15% service charge ,and plus ...for the show .
这间房间的最低消费是…….,另收15%的服务费,还要加收……的节目费。
24、We have a DJ waitress in your room ,they need tips about …..,by cash .
我们有一名DJ服务员为您服务,她们的小费是…..,是用现金支付的。
25、All the tips is by cash .
所有小费必须是用现金支付。
26、All the beer ,whisky ,brandy ,wine buy 3 get 1 free .
所有啤酒,威士忌,白兰地,红酒买三送一。
27、All the food ,service charge ,show charge and foreign wine no discount .
所有厨房出品,服务费,节目费,洋酒都没有折扣。
28、If you stay in our hotel ,We can give you 20% discount,
如果您住在我们酒店,我们可以给您八折的优惠。
29、We can charge another room for you , If you are not satisfaction with you room .
如果您对您的房间不满意,我们可以帮您换一间。
30、Our performance will begin at 9:10.
我们的节目将在9:10开始。
31、This table’s minimum charge is ….. ,plus 15% service charge ,and plus each person 19 for the show .
这张卡座最低消费是……,加收15%的服务费,另收每一位19元的节目费。
32、What would you like to drink ?
请问喝点什么吗?
33、May I take your order now ?
请问现在可以点单吗?
34、This is the menu ,take a look ,please .
这是餐牌,请看。
35、Would you like your wine with Lemon .
请问你们点的红酒需要再加个柠檬吗?
36、You’ve drunk off your wine ,May I fetch another set for you ?
您的酒喝完了,需加一点吗?
37、You are running out of wine ,Would you like some more ?
您的酒快喝完了,要再叫一些吗?
38、May I take away these empty glasses ?
我可以把这些空杯收走吗?
39、May I take this plate away ?
我可以把这个盘子拿走吗?
40、Your tea is turning cool ,May I get a hot one for you ?
您的茶快凉了,我帮您换一杯,好吗?
41、Would you like anything else ?
请问还需要点些别的吗?
42、Would you like any snack ?
需要点小食吗?
43、I’ll go and get it night away .
我马上去拿过来。
44、Pleased to have helped you .
帮忙您是我的荣幸。
45、Would you like pay for the bill?
请问你要买单了吗?
46、How do you want to pay ?
请问用什么方式买单?
47、Will you be paying by cash or credit card .
请问您付款方式是现金还是信用卡。
48、The total is……,please sign here!
一共是……,请在这里签名!
49、Is there anything wrong ,sir ?
请问有什么不对吗,先生?
50、What’s the problem ,sir ?
请问有什么问题吗?
51、Is everything to your satisfaction ?
请问一切满意吗?
52、I’ll handle it .
我会去解决它。
53、We look forward to serving you .
我们期待您的到来。
54、Enjoy your night .
享受您美好的夜晚。
55、I’m sorry ,could you repeat that please ?
对不起,请重复一遍好吗?
56、Sorry ,Could you speak more slowly ?
对不起,您能说得慢一点吗?
57、Just a moment ,please
.请稍等。
Sorry ,I don’t quite understand .
对不起,我不是很明白。
59、I’ll get someone who can speak English well to talk to you .
我去找一位可以用英语跟你沟通的人过来。
60、See you next time ,bye .
下次再见。
61、早上好/中午好/晚上好,先生 欢迎光临.这边请
Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening/Sir,
Welcome to our hotel, this way please.
先生您好,请问您要喝什么饮料?我们这里有咖啡、鲜榨果汁
Good evening/Sir, What would you like to drink? We have coffee / fresh orange juice.
先生,您请坐。(请稍等)
Good evening/Sir, please take a seat (please wait a moment)
先生您好,我们的房费是168元,按摩小费是100元,特殊服务是300元或400元.
Good evening/Sir, our room bill is 168yuan,the massage tips is 100yuan ,the special service is 300yuan or 400yuan.
先生您好,请问是要技师上您的房间服务吗。
Good evening/Sir, would you like the lady serving in your room.
先生您好,请问您的房间号码是多少?
May I have you room number?
先生您好,技师的按摩时间是90分钟。
Our massage time is 90 minutes.
先生您好,请问您喜欢哪一位技师.
Which lady do you like best?
先生您好,请问您是要入房帐吗?
Would you like to add the cost to your room bill?
先生您好,请问这位技师的按摩(服务)好吗?
Are you satisfied with the massage service?
先生您好,请问您是刷卡还是现金买单?
Would you like to pay the bill by cash or credit card?
先生您好,请在这里签上您的名字。
Please sign here. Thank you.
先生,请慢走,欢迎下次光临。
Thanks, take care please, I hope to see you again!
请问您还有什么需求?
Is there anything else I can do for you?
请问您带齐了随身物品了吗?
Have you take all your belongings?
别客气.
You are welcome /It’s my pleasure.
祝您圣诞节愉快!/新年愉快!/生日愉快!
Merry Christmas!/Happy new year!/Happy birthday!
很荣兴能再次见到您,非常开心!
Nice to see you again.
79、先生,你好,这是我的名片.
Good evening/Sir,this is my card.
PAGE
PAGE 2