外贸口语
参观公司之带领参观
Show around
带领参观
Mr. Brown, I'd like to welcome you to our tools factory site. My
name is Li Hui and I will be showing you around today.
布朗先生,欢迎您来到我们工厂参观。我叫李辉,今天由
我来带您参观工厂。
Please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour,
参观期间,如果有问题请随时提问。
I will be happy to answer questions for you. I hope you will hav
e a main idea about our factory.
我乐于为您解答。希望您会对我们厂有个主要了解。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Now this is our office block. We have all the administrative dep
artments here: Sales, Accounting, Personnel, Market Research a
nd so on.
这是我们的办公区,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿:销售
部、会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。
Can I have a look at your main plant?
我能看看你们的主要车间吗?
Yes, this way. Considering your safety, please wear protective g
ear.
可以,这边走。考虑到您的安全,请戴上安全防护装备。
Is it really necessary to wear all this protective gear.
真的有必要戴上防护装备吗?
Yes. I'll bet your wondering why we ask you to wear hard hats a
nd safty goggles while you're in the plant.
是的。我敢说您一定想知道我们为什么要求您戴上工程帽
和护目镜。
The reason is simple: we want to ensure there are no injures toda
y. As you will see, to maintain a high level of safety, we also req
uire all of our staff to wear similar protective gear.
原因很简单,我们要确保今天不出任何受伤现象。您还会
看到,为了保证绝对安全,我们要求所有的员工也都戴上
同样的防护装备。
Okay. Here in the main plant is where most of the action takes p
lace.
好吧。这里是主要生产车间,大部分生产在此完成。
We produce and package more than six hundred thousand units
per year on these machines.
我们用这些机器每年要生产和包装 60 万套产品。
How many employees do you have working in this area?
这个车间有多少人?
We have about 50 employees on the ground floor, which is abou
t 20% of the total staff.
有 50 人在这里工作,占总人数的 20%,
Ground floor employees include production line workers, maint
enance staff, and quality control managers.
包括生产线工人、维修工和质量检查人员。
What do all your quality control people oversee?
质量检察人员负责检查什么?
They are responsible for ensuring the continuity of quality of the
products that come out of our plant.
他们负责确保我们工厂生产的产品质量的稳定性。
Here, let's move on to the assembly shop.
现在,让我们去装配车间看看。
It's up to you. OK. Let's go. All right.
你决定吧。好,走吧。好的。